Closed Thread
Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic to hear bb4me. Try not to worry. I've not heard of a reaction like that ( though there have been many other reaction I've read about here!) maybe check if that's a side effect, the shower always works for me to break the itching cycle. I did have reactions more and more to the gestone but it was more pain and bruising (and itching) in the area around the needle. Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you. I found betabase a good place to check my hcg levels and you will see there the large variance. So try stay positive

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ferngirl For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB4me congratulations on your positive that sounds like a bad reaction, i hate the progesterone. I have not had a reaction like yours but i feel like each time i use it my body builds up a resistance against it and i get more pain and am able to tolerate it less. How do you find the subcutaneous projesterone? When is your next blood test? Sorry i dont know how to attach pic's either. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bb4me congratulations. Maybe you're having a reaction to the oil in the medication. I think it's sesame? maybe I'm wrong/tired/baby brain. Anyways very happy for your BFP!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations bb4me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummy2016 For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    need some thoughts on what happened with our process so far.
    So, we chose a young donor, she was 24.
    !2 eggs were retrieved, 5 fertilized, two transferred, dr M says one was good, and the other still growing, and the other three did not make it to blastocyst.
    Its sad because we spent so much time, resources and money getting here, and we were hoping for embryos to freeze for next time, only to get told we have none.
    I am trying to be very positive and praying we get a very great outcome from our embryos, because there is nothing I want more than to be a mother.
    The thing is what do we do for a sibling, go through the same donor? or someone new/
    How do you know which donors to use.
    What do we do now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mummy2016 i havent yet been down this route but i think sometimes it comes down to luck. What was your donors history like had she donated before? Did you see her amh levels? Out of the 12 eggs how many were mature? Its a tough road isnt it all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She was not a known donor, but chose her because she had two children of her own and was young. Didn't do amh levels too.

Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    @mummy2016 i havent yet been down this route but i think sometimes it comes down to luck. What was your donors history like had she donated before? Did you see her amh levels? Out of the 12 eggs how many were mature? Its a tough road isnt it all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb4me - my first test was only 43 and the nurses were very negative about the chances. My ob said it doesn't matter as long as the number grows, I now have a gorgeous baby boy. Don't panic yet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mummy2016 you may not need to worry. We were in a similar situation, young unproven donor, 10 eggs collected, 5 still going at day 5, we transferred 2 blasts but nothing was frozen. Both transferred stuck and I am currently 30 weeks with fraternal twins.

While we were still over there I was so convinced that it hadn't worked that we talked about what to do on our next cycle; new donor? Same donor?

I hope that you have a similar outcome to us and those concerns fade away. Good luck! I will be watching to see how you go.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnygirl04 For This Useful Post:

ferngirl  (12-03-2016),mummy2016  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arall - sorry re tardy reply. The hotel is about 15/20 mins drive from the clinic. But remember you only need to go there 2/3 times.