Closed Thread
Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If anyone is interested in seeing big cats, the Vredenheim winery at Stellenbosch has a big cat park. We had lunch at the Hudson restaurant there and at 3pm they fed the cats and gave people a tour/talk as they did it. They had lions, tigers, a cheetah and a leopard. They had beautiful gardens, very relaxing, a lot of people were there with their picnic rugs taking time out under the trees. Would have loved to do the same.
    if you're going with kids the Butteryfly world also at Stellenbosch also had plenty of animals and an area specially for kids to play and do sand art and craft.
    we also went to the Cape Town ostrich ranch and got to feed them hold a baby ostrich and sit on an adult one. DD really liked seeing the ostriches. They also had a play area for kids and a cafe and a couple of gift shops.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

Luca  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tahli i will I will wait for the blood test before I get too excited as the box for the stick said you can get false positives. I transferred one embryo. Not sure what FRER stands for but Dr Heylen did email me a pic of the embryo before transfer and I got a pic of the ultrasound after transfer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First Response Early Response tests. I don't think it's possible to get a false positive on those unless you take something like Pregnyl with hcg in it. Either way I can't wait to hear how your blood test goes. Exciting times! I can't believe you're being held back from your blood test by your local flooded creek!! I'd have a tinny out!!! (Yes, I'm impatient!)
    Curiously, did you do a FET? If so, did the picture of your embryo show all the little cells filling the whole circle (embryo) or part of it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BB4Me I think yes it's real. When are your bloods? I didn't bring any POAS with me. Great news for you. We are all thrilled.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,
    First I just want to mention how very helpful this forum has been to me. You all are amazing and I pray for all those waiting that your dreams and hope of becoming a mother becomes a reality.
    Canuck and any Canadian in the house, Just wanted to find out the process of transferring your embryos from cape town to Canada.
    Thanks in advance and good luck everyone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mummy2016 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your bfn @ kylie764. I hope you get the answers about why they didnt freeze the other embryo. Interesting to hear Dr W has a protocol, with my 3 failed transfers with him he never once offered me an option of doing something different. Take time to grieve and heal your heart and head. Good luck for next time xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi Girls, has anyone had the microarray cgh embryo testing from CFC- the one where you get the results back in 48hrs so you can still do a fresh transfer? Im just wondering what they test for and what info you get on the embryos? Thanks xx
    Just reposting again to see if anyone has info on this? X

@Tahli im so glad your lining is good. Wishing you all the very very best for your transfer xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @BB4Me! Good luck @KMP. Good luck @Tahli (fourth time's a charm). @mummy2016 I sent you a private message with my e-mail, which I am not sure you can get. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Canuck1; 08-03-2016 at 03:52.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canuck1 For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (10-03-2016),mummy2016  (08-03-2016),Tahli  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Canuck1,
    Thanks for your response.
    I did not get the message with your email. And I am not able to send you a message ........How do we do this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How much does it cost to do a FET in cape town (CFC)?
    Trying to weigh my options here.
    Want to know how much for a FET, How much and the process to transfer embryos to Canada. Need to make a decision.