Closed Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @faith15 so sad to hear your devastating news. Time is a great healer. Be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faith15 View Post
    It's a BFN for me.. I don't have any more frosties. This may be the end for us because of the cost of a new cycle. Feeling very sad and depressed right now. It's really hard. .
    @faith15 If you do find yourself in the position of going again you'll be in good company. There's myself and another one of the girls on the thread going for attempt number four. We can encourage each other.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (06-02-2016),faith15  (05-02-2016),ferngirl  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #12

I'm so sorry to hear that @faith15. This is a sh1tty financial and emotional drain and it can't just go on and on forever, but at least with DE the time factor is reduced significantly so if you can, or choose to down the track, CT will be waiting ! Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faith15 I am so sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you. I hope that you and your DH are able to heal, regroup and get the chance to try again.

@MrsErinR congratulations on your BFP - I am so very thrilled for you.

@yogagirl it was really lovely to briefly meet you at CFC - Im sending love and prayers your way for a positive outcome.

AFM I've been keeping away from BH and on the down low while in Cape Town... trying to stay calm and relaxed. DH and I have loved every minute of our trip - it has been a very special and much needed holiday after 5 grueling years of IVF. My wonderful unproven donor miraculously came through with the goods. She had 14 eggs retrieved, 9 fertilised and 8 made it to blast. Dr M transferred 2x 4AAs around Monday lunch time and they froze the remaining 6 blasts (4x3AA and a couple of slower ones). I have of course been peeing on sticks like a mad woman and this evening at 4 and a bit days past transfer a second line showed up. Still a long road ahead but for now I am going to enjoy the moment.

To all of you ladies who have CFC cycles and FETs on the horizon - my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

(PS sorry for the double image insert - I just wanted to include one but I can't seem to delete the other one)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Felicity Fox; 06-02-2016 at 09:02.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Felicity Fox For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (06-02-2016),Jennski  (07-02-2016),SalSA2015  (06-02-2016),Tahli  (06-02-2016),yogagirl  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Felicity sounds promising. keep relaxed and best wishes. Its a long road but it goes really quickly.

afm I'm trying to remain calm. One week until I start my drugs again. Fingers are crossed for this trip and a FET.

I know of 2 other CFC babies being born at the end of Feb. Best wishes ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome @felicityfox! My line first showed up at about 4.5 days past transfer. It was lighter than yours at that stage, but it's good and dark now.

Fingers crossed for both of us. I was supposed to have beta today, but will actually hold off until Monday.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ferngirl  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faith15 im so sorry about your bffn. I was in your position 3 times last year. My last bfn was in nov after my 3 donor egg transfer of 3 embryos. I was very sad, very depressed and angry that i had put my all into everything fertility related that year. It was a hard time. I am still angry and sad TBH, because as you know it feels like anyone and everyone around you is falling pregnant and having good luck and you think to yourself 'why the F isnt or me?!'. Im sending you lots of love because i know what the bottom feels like and being in the position of trying to figure out what your next step is. I have done a few reiki sessions, clairvoyant, hypnosis lady etc to try to move on. It helped a bit but time goes on and slowly your nind clears and you come up with you next plan, baby related or not.

I am going back again i have decided and have seen Dr M and am waiting on his treatment plan and to see if i have any undiagnosed autoimmune issues or dq alpha match with hubby. Inhave nkc that he says were very high.

I am deciding on a donor this weekend. I have 2 picked. Girls please give me your opinin on whether i should pick them both and do a double whammy? It is allowed. It will be double the cost of course but i am so scared of a cycle going to sh*t. Both girls are proven with pregnancies. Anyone want to try to put some perspective into it?

Congrats to the bfp lately. Heres hoping 2016 is a good year for us all!!!

Xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (07-02-2016),Lolly99  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ECM double donors sounds expensive. what about half husband sperm half donor with one egg donor? That has also been done.

I would take youngest healthiest donor or one CFC suggest based on pick up numbers and viable embryos following on. that way if you used half half sperm you cover your bases.

Sperm donor isnt too expensive and there are plenty of donors. I don't envy you but good to hear you are thinking and planning as much as you can. Thinking of you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM1981 are either of your potential donors smokers? If so select the non smoker, even over age.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Felicity Fox!!