+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Name labels

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a website for ordering name labels for kids school books, pencils and labels? Something affordable.
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Identity Direct are great. Always have specials & fast shipping

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shells85 For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Name labels

I've used yay me before, and remembered them being pretty cheap. Needed some more, and they're not so cheap anymore! (Or its because I need more LOL). Their labels for drink bottles and lunch boxes did last though. Taken me 3 years to use 100 labels.

I've ordered off Stuck on You this time. Haven't got them yet, but they have good reviews. They were about the same price as yay me, but I was getting more labels overall for my money.

And of course after I did that, an add popped up on FB for a place that had $6 labels. Can't remember who though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stuck on you or penny scalan are good, but can get pricey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Name labels

Stuck on you.
    Some labels are still on 3 years later. Lids have broken but label is still stuck on well!
    Last edited by Mmumm; 11-01-2016 at 16:17.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've tried about four different companies and the best in terms of durability for me are stuck on you. I used a dishwasher all the time though so might not have trouble if washing by hand.

I also had a couple of labels that didn't peel off well and I contacted stuck on you and they are sending out replacements. They responded instantly and they are in the mail same day. This is from a pack I ordered in June 2015 and was still using. I'm not sure how many I'm getting replaced but there were only 4 labels affected.

To me that's wonderful customer service and I have no doubt I'll order through them again when I need more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies. I ended up finding Bright Stars - which had 25% of school packs today. So got all the labels I needed :-). Hopefully they arrive before school starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DD is starting grade 2 this year and I've got containers still with her bright star kids labels on them from daycare when she was only 1-2yrs old. You won't be disappointed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to just her chameleon For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (11-01-2016)