+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Complimentary Student Midwife Support - based in Melbourne

Are you currently pregnant and interested in student midwife support? I would love the opportunity to support you throughout your journey!

Led and supervised by registered midwives in conjunction with the Australian Catholic university, the Continuity Care Experience program provides student midwives a platform through which to connect with women and provide them with support throughout pregnancy. The program is free of charge and you can pull out at any time.

By taking part and allowing me to attend some appointments with you (as many as you wish!) as well as giving me the opportunity to research any questions you may have about pregnancy, you will be supporting me to become a better midwife! As your student midwife I would aim to enthusiastically provide you with a continued additional support network throughout the pregnancy journey, including pregnancy, birth, and postnatal support.

If you are interested in taking part in the program or would like to ask me any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at chantellehonore@gmail.com.

ABOUT ME:I am a 26 year old midwifery student, currently studying at the Australian Catholic University in Melbourne. I have a previous double Bachelor of Health Sciences and Bachelor of Arts (Deakin University 2006-2010: majors in Health Promotion, Nutrition and Politics). Upon graduating with this double degree, I decided to fulfill my passion for travel and moved to London for almost 3 years. It was here that I discovered my other passion, specialty coffee. Since 2010 I have been working as barista and supervisor/2IC of two prestigious coffee roasters in both London and Melbourne. When I returned to Melbourne, a strong desire to find a people-focused career path with an emphasis on helping others led me to discover Midwifery. I have since fallen completely in love with midwifery and it has now become my number one passion. Supporting women and their families on such a special journey is the most rewarding experience that I feel extremely privileged to be a part of!

CHANTELLEHONORE@GMAIL.COM
    Last edited by chantellestudentmidwife; 11-01-2016 at 14:27.