Closed Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Thanks hun, I have a plan of fluids including sustagen, pear juice, tomato juice and hydrolites.
    @Green lady - Thanks hun. Great news on your appointment and sounds like you have a good plan in place definitely great idea to make sure lining is good for your transfer, you have worked hard for that embie, good luck x
    @nicole83 - Thanks hun will definitely keep those ideas in mind to change things up a bit although I am not keen on watermelon but could give it a go. How did your appointment go?

AFM - It has been a huge day, we didn't get home until 5.30, stopped at the chemist for some meds both warren and the anesthetist prescribed me only to wait around for 1/2 an hour as there was a problem with the script. We then got stuck in the Friday night traffic from the city. We had planned a high protein dinner for tonight and had everything in to cook it but Dh was shattered after the drive and Dd wasnso hungry so we stopped off and grabbed pizza, not the healthiest dinner but at least my eggs are out and wont be effected and we loaded ot with meat, will get healthy tomorrow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I missed your post @nicole83 so sorry to hear that news about the iui and the chances from the procedure. Can understand you being so dissapointed but its good that you went to check out your chances and get feedback from Warren who you have worked with in the past and can trust, you would have always thought 'what if' if you hadn't had that consult. Hope you get positive info from BBIVF and can plan next steps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Heyside I did go in and edit my post to include an update... I pressed send to early but here it is...

Afm - well my appointment with Wazza didn't go so well. As you know I was hoping for iui but he told me dh's swimmers were very low (about 5 million) and motility not so great and would give us a success rate of about 5% if we did iui. He also said if we did iui he would insist on checking my tubes and possibly flushing them and that would be done under a general or an X-ray type procedure where they flush me with dye. So logically it doesn't really make sense for me to do iui when I add all costs together and invasion with the tube check I may as well go straight back to ivf. So I guess I will be calling BBIVF soon and moving over to them.

I'm feeling very sorry for myself tonight. I know I need to snap out of it...but kinda annoyed that I took the day off work and spent $250 for the pleasure of Wazza telling me pretty much what I knew I should do anyway. Dh was the one pushing for a Wazza consult first before heading to BBIVF. I know there's no one to blame but feeling angry falling into this same sh!tty situation yet again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbivf got me preg they are wonderful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new to all of this but have recently been referred to Dr Andy Stamatiou for fertility assistance, he is also looking after me for PCOS and hypothyroidism! Has anyone had experience with him? He seems nice and straight forward, but I keep reading about Dr Warren Ambrosios? (sorry - not sure of the spelling!) who is in the same building In Spring hill.

Would love to hear your feedback! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to all of this but have recently been referred to Dr Andy Stamatiou for fertility assistance, he is also looking after me for PCOS and hypothyroidism! Has anyone had experience with him? He seems nice and straight forward, but I keep reading about Dr Warren Ambrosios? (sorry - not sure of the spelling!) who is in the same building In Spring hill.

Would love to hear your feedback! X
    Howdy! I've been seeing Dr Andy since early 2011 and he is wonderful Got us pregnant with DD (IVF) and looked after us through the pregnancy and then again last year for another IVF cycle and 2 FETs. He's my current OB for bub number 2. He's very approachable and accessible which has been great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MrsRodgerDodger, I cant help you with the dr you have been referred to but I am with Warren and I can say I have every trust in him to deal with my difficult case and love the fact he pushes the boundaries and takes risks. Sounds like @BecT has had a good experience though hopefully the same dctr can bring you success. If you are thinking of seeing Warren get in asap as the waiting list is currently waiting until next April last I heard.

AFM - I still have 19 embryos hanging on in there, they are of varying quality with 10 having between 7 and 11 cells and being of average grading or just above 1 is compacting. I then have 6 embryos with 6 cells with average or just below grading. The remaining 3 have less cells and lower grading. We will see what tomorrow brings but very happy so far 😊.

I was encouraged to start the movocol by the nurse today just to make sure I am over this bloat for wednesday so will go via the chemist later to get some 😳.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - all sounds very positive! Are you going to test your embies this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply ladies.

Heyside - I hope all goes well for you with Warren, unfortunately for me, I don't have time to wait, so I'll continue with Dr Andy who seems lovely so far.

I have bloods to be done this week, onto top of all the ones I've already had, but these ones will be testing AMH, I also have to have a GTT test due to PCOS.

Once this is done, he said he will be able to indicate what we can proceed with. Fingers crossed we can do something to assist.

He has said he believes I do have a chance of conceiving, but we have to see what the egg quality is like, so I presume that will be more testing and/or procedures!

I will do what it takes though and just take one step at a time!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady - Yes hun we are testing the embies again we want to have some good back up plans 😊
    @MrsRodgerDodger - Thats good thst you feel happy with Dr Andy hun thats half of the battle. Goodluck with your bt's hope you get good results and you can start to make a plan to move forwards.

AFM - I took some movocol last night to move things along and with half an hour of taking it I started to feel nauseous, had cold sweats and felt dizzy. Its continued through the night and only just starting to feel better now after panadol this morning. On a goid note I had a bowel movement last night. I don't think all this is a symptom of OHSS but its very strange not sure if its a reaction to the movocol or some sort of virus.