Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - not sure haven't even been to seen FS yet! I'm putting it off I know as I guess I'm scared to transfer my only good embryo. There are so many variables on the fet - medicated, non medicated and then levels of medication within medicated! When you only have one shot at it, it's a bit overwhelming and I guess I just can't face it at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats fair enough @greenlady I think you need to be in the right frame of mind to give yourself the best shot. When you are ready see your fs and take your time to make the best decision for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for replying and giving me some more hope 😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Meshell23 Gorgeous scan pic – I bet it’s starting to feel real now! Love the gender reveal too. What a cool idea!

@MSALLee I see Karlie K.eating at Indro Day and night med centre and have been going there for about 12 years. She awesome When she’s not available I see Jenny C.onn or Cathy W.hiteman who are really great too. I no longer live anywhere near there, but I still drive over because I like them so much. Good luck with your search. A good GP is worth their weight in gold.

@Keiko2012 I’m doing well, thanks love! Had a scan yesterday and both bubs are looking good. I’m 28.5 weeks now and apart from being massive and uncomfortable I’m feeling pretty well, but unfort have been diagnosed with GD. Hoping to manage it just with diet though – fingers crossed. As for getting organised, DH and I set ourselves a deadline of 28 weeks to have everything sorted. Well, let’s just say we have NOT met that deadline lol! It’s all a bit chaotic but we’re getting there. I still can’t quite let myself believe that this might all work out, so I’ve probably left things a bit late. How are you getting on? How did you go with your work announcement and everything?

@Heyside How are things looking for EPU on Friday love?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - I have had GD twice. Once had to take insulin to manage it and other time was able to manage it with diet. It's a pain but I think it makes you stay extra healthy in pregnancy as you need to be so focused on what you eat. It can push birth weight up - mine were 4,3kg and 4.1kg respectively but myself and DH are both tall so who knows if they were just big babies regardless of GD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ms Chino! That's awesome!!!! Absolutely that's why I thought I'd put the question out there and get some advice!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Great news hun that both of your bubs are looking good at scan yesterday and you are feeling well. Sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with GD but its good that its been detected and they can keep an eye on things from here. So if you are controlling that with diet does that mean you are on a low gi diet.or is there more to it than that?

Afm - Things are good for epu on Friday and transfer next Wednesday. I have around 4/5 follies that are definately ready to trigger now and can't wait until Monday and several more that need a little more of a boost ao I have given myself 75iu of puregon this morning and will do 150 again tonight. Wazza is hoping that those littler ones will catch up with the boost and I should hopefully get around 14. I have managed to get a space in the embryoscope this cycle too so hopefully every little bit helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - good luck for EPU. I hate the day before EPU - just want to get those eggies out!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU tomorrow @Heyside! Crossing everything. And yay for the place in the embryoscope. Got to let us know if you think that makes a difference.
    @MrsChino oh no not GD! Frequent finger stabbing? Had to laugh about the 28wk deadline! I'm sure that's come around quickly. And you will have to organise twice as much! Eek. It's so exciting though. You will have a little family soon have you booked in for a Caesar or are they just seeing how you go? Can imagine you feeling uncomfortable and big. But soon enough they will be out and it'll be all worth it. You are doing an awesome job mummy

Work announcement went ok. It didn't spread as fast as I thought so some have only just found out. But wasn't in a hurry to let the world know. Got my 20 wk scan next wk. Bit nervous but looking forward to it. Little man is kicking now, not all the time and only when I'm lying down or sitting reclined on the couch. But it's so amazing and reassuring. He's kicking as we speak! And I was freaking out as I hadn't felt him for a few days. Maybe he's saying hi to his Ivf buddies in utero! 🏻

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (09-06-2016),Tinachris  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady it's ok to feel the way you do. Take some time to recover and reset and make that appointment when you are ready for the next step again. But I'm still cheering you on and that beautiful pgd embie

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (09-06-2016)