Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

[QUOTE=Green lady;8489667]I'm not sure. I'm on CD 24 at the moment so could go next cycle, but not sure. Might try and if my lining isn't up to scratch I'll cancel. As I haven't got this far before I don't know how much it costs to start an FET and then cancel at the last minute. My lining can be variable sometimes good sometimes a bit thin.[/

Just trying to think back to
    My fet cycle - I think I was still 500-1k out of pocket after cancelling? 🤔 but I could be wrong, feels Like that was an eternity away. And that was on the day of transfer as my embie didn't make the thaw. So maybe different if you cancel for any other reasons? Just call the girls and I'm sure they'll let you know. And try and get Shelley for your transfer! She was there when we put my two back and it worked! Our little one was called Shelley for that reason all along until we found out what we were having!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BecT - Wow hun 26 weeks, sorry to hear you're struggling with the pelvic pain and headaches. Hope things get a bit easier x
    @Green lady - Sounds like a good plan to make sure that lining is at its best, definitely not worth risking that well deserved embie. Good luck hun maybe worth discussing all options with your fs and adding in anything you can to improve things.
    @Keiko2012 - Glad to hear you're doing well hun can understand you living from scan to scan, hopefully you can relax more soon with lots of movement hope your migraines ease also x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much everyone xoxo
    We are blown away by this little boy, words cannot describe the joy he brings.

Greenlady congrats on your PGD normal embryo! Wish you all the best for transfer! Xoxo

BecT good luck with your license!! And good on you for knowing your feeling unwell won't be forever. And that's from me who actually started to believe I would be pregnant forever after little man only came 8 days late after being induced!

Hope you all have some beautiful baby bumps coming along, let's organise that catch up! 😜

Heyside you can't be far from Epu or transfer now? Of have I got that confused? Thinking of you x

Photos just because I'm head over heels ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465155580.713732.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465155697.355138.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465155754.834150.jpg

Baby is doing amazing and putting on weight. Breastfeeding only just getting easy now
    Poor Jai had a very tight tongue tie (couldn't poke his tongue out, it was sealed behind his gum) so he had that fixed at 6 days old. Hardest thing to do ever and I kept thinking it was my karma for saying ties are a bit of a fad 😏😭

Cannot believe he was two weeks already on Saturday, time flies when you're having fun right? It's still a dream, cannot believe he's mine x

I cannot wait for you all to share this joy xoxo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (07-06-2016),Keiko2012  (06-06-2016),sumteng  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - Oh hun what gorgeous photos to see on here first thing this morning your little man is just gorgeous. Sorry to hear he has had issues with a tongue tie and you had to go through it being fixed so early on. Pleased to hear all is sorted now though and breastfeeding is improving. Enjoy every minute of him being so little hun as you say time goes quickly x

AFM - CD12 today, just had my scan and I have around 13 follicles and my lining is around 10mm. I am really pleased about the lining as I usually really struggle and pleased with follicle numbers too as in the past I have had numbers in the 20's. Definately hoping for better quality this time. Follicles measured around 12mm so need a little growth yet, hoping for EPU on Friday so we can pgd the following Wednesday if we have to wait for an EPU on Monday then day 5 will fall on a weekend so pgd won't be possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillhopeful what a beautiful littlw baby im currently sitting at the hospital for my 20 week antenatel appointment another 20 weeks to go before i meet my newest boy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Meshell, hope everything is going beautifully at your appointment xx

Oh Heyside that's great news for your lining and follicle numbers! Keeping everything crossed for Friday EPU! and then transfer of your perfect frostie! Xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Yeah - 10mm lining!! That is such awesome news!! Your follie progress sounds like it's on the right track too. Fingers crossed

@StillHopeful Your little guy is just so beautiful and scrummy and gorgeous! I bet he smells mazing too. I'm glad the feeding issues seem to be sorted now. Enjoy these special times

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-06-2016),Keiko2012  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi brisbane girls!

Hope your all doing well 😁

I see my fs in aug for a fet with our frozen embryo from our ivf cycle in 2014. I had my consult the other day and asked about success rates in a fet vs fresh transfer and he said they were low in comparison. This made me anxious considering we only have the 1 embryo remaining 😑. What success rates have you ladies had in your fets?

Also how did you all go in regards tp the defrosting of embryos?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful Oh my goodness, look at him! ������ Such a little cutie. Glad you are doing well and the BF is sorting itself out. Poor little munchkin, glad his tongue tie is sorted now though and the feeding can continue. He won't remember anything luckily! He looks so snug in his beany I just want to squish and cuddle him. Happy for a catch up when you are up for it
    @Heyside GO LINING GO! That is an amazing lining- looks like things are finally working . And a good number of follies as well! Fingers crossed for some beautiful embies from this cycle for baby number 3 - because your tested one will give you baby number 2 . Fingers crossed for EPU this Friday, grow follies grow! Are you feeling ok with all the steroids love?

@MrsChino how are you and the twinnies doing? You would be around the 30wk mark? Gosh, they will be here soon too! Are you all prepared and ready? Hope you are doing well. Thinking of you often!

@Meshell23 how did you go with your 20wk appt? Did you get some nice pic of the munchkin?

@Bundle of joy I think every FS has their own take on success rates. Some say 50/50, my clinic actually thinks frozen yield better success rates? Hard to know, but keep your head up - this one might work just as well! My one frozen ended in a chemical and the other didn't make thaw, but I also have very poor embryos so wouldn't take my experience as the best feedback! How exciting you are starting again soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bundle of joy, welcome to the thread. Good luck with your up and coming fet, did you have success with your ivf cycle back in 2014. If so I would say thats a good sign in itself that your embie is from a good batch. I cycle with wazza at qfg and will hopefully be putting back our pgd tested embie back after an epu at the end of this week, wazza tried to persuade me to do a straight forward FET as qfg has higher success rates with FET'S. The only reason I went against this was my own personal results with fresh cycles are better. Most statistics point to better results with FET'S in general. During the FET'S that I have done I have had 4 out of 5 embryos thaw successfully, the one that wasn't successful survived but was very slow at expanding and didn't react as expected. Odds are in your favour of the embie successfully thawing I would say.