Closed Thread
Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun I seem to have been ok since Friday which is good although I am not sleeping which I also put down to the pred and unfortunately I feel like the walking dead today.

@greenlady - Thinking of you too, how much longer to wait now???
    @sumteng - Sorry hun I can't help yiu with obs but it sounds like you are really doing your research which is good. Hope you find one you are happy with.

AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing still hopeful congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    @sumteng sorry I have no recommendations. And I have never heard of those two obs before.
    @Heyside hope those feelings stay at bay. Would be absolutely terrible. Has AF arrived yet?
    @Green lady any news yet? I've been thinking of you lots the last couple of days. Fingers and toes crossed xx
    @StillHopeful I hope you are back home by now and you and Bub are setting in nicely. ������������
    @Keiko2012 - thanks Keiko - possibly Thurs or Fri for results , not really looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun I seem to have been ok since Friday which is good although I am not sleeping which I also put down to the pred and unfortunately I feel like the walking dead today.

@greenlady - Thinking of you too, how much longer to wait now???
    @sumteng - Sorry hun I can't help yiu with obs but it sounds like you are really doing your research which is good. Hope you find one you are happy with.

AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.
    @Heyside - possibly Thurs or Fri for results. God I hate insomnia. I sometimes take some temazepam if I really need to. I never used to have insomnia til I started IVf and it's not the meds doing it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really hoping its amazing news for you @greenlady you so deserve it. I can understand you being nervous hun but we are all behind you for support x

Maybe thats my case too hun maybe its not the meds at all. I plan on taking my pred as early as possible to see if that helps tomorrow just in case. If that doesn't work I will speak to Wazza at my appointment next week x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    I've chosen Dr Charlotte Mooring as she's Warren's protege in his IVf/Fertility practice and she works with high risk pregnancies. She's very well regarded and only delivers from
    Mater privAte. Good luck with your research!
    Thx MamaKes! How did you find Charlotte as she's juggling IVF and ObGy, whilst also occasionally filling in for Wazza too? Can you still get early appointments with her? Was she easily accessible? What's her receptionist like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results - one normal out of the two tested. I am excited but scared that this is my only shot and if it doesn't implant that's it for me. It's still better than having no shot at all. Now the stress of will it thaw and getting lining as good as possible.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-05-2016),Keiko2012  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great start @Green lady! Crossing everything for the stars to all align for you xoxo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenlady your post has made me so happy I am so excited for you. I am with you on that scared and excited feeling, we are both in the same position, really hope our little pgd tested embies do it for us. When do you start your FET? Its CD1 for me today so I can finally get going again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady That is such awesome news! I understand your anxiety with having everything riding on that emby, but in a process with so many hurdles, this is a pretty major one to have crossed! When are you likely to get started on your FET?

@Heyside CD1 – it’s time! Crossing everything for the lining gods to come to the party this time. Good luck and keep us posted!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-05-2016),Heyside  (26-05-2016)