Closed Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks @Green lady

Yes I am 32 years old and know that in this ivf game I have my age on my side. We are straightforward, to a degree but suffer from Male Factor. But it does feel like we have been through the ringer, yet I look at other ladies signatures and journeys and realize that maybe I invested too much fear in the process? I certainly feel optimistic and feel that maybe we should give it a shot and if we don't have success then maybe its not meant to be? And I think I am ok with that, at this stage in my life with two beautiful children.

I will look up MyIVF just not keen on the travel to North Lakes. We are Ipswich way.

Thank you for your encouragement

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nicole83 - if you feel like you're not finished then give it a go. Otherwise you will end up like me, over 40 and doing IVF staring down the barrel of failure. I thought I didn't want any more children as I have two and have had one neonatal death 7 years ago. But then I turned 40 and suddenly changed my mind. I am on my fourth cycle and can't get a normal embryo to transfer. I don't think it's going to happen for me and it will be my biggest regret ( especially since I didn't need IVf to conceive previously !). If you at least give it a go, you will avoid the regret.

I know what you mean about Northlakes- I live in same direction as you and don't venture to that side of Brisbane at all. I can only vouch for how nice Dr C at Myivf is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thanks for your help @Nicole93. That makes sense to choose a clinic that fits in with work it will makes things easier, hope you get a good feel for them if you consult them. Sounds like you have been through it a bit with your second DD but it doesnt necessarily mean things will be the same this time around. Hope the path seems clearer after discussions with your DH and also possible clinics x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is Warren's up to date supplement list hun hope it helps, can't help too much with male factor issues as our main concern is my pcos.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    thanks @Green lady

Yes I am 32 years old and know that in this ivf game I have my age on my side. We are straightforward, to a degree but suffer from Male Factor. But it does feel like we have been through the ringer, yet I look at other ladies signatures and journeys and realize that maybe I invested too much fear in the process? I certainly feel optimistic and feel that maybe we should give it a shot and if we don't have success then maybe its not meant to be? And I think I am ok with that, at this stage in my life with two beautiful children.

I will look up MyIVF just not keen on the travel to North Lakes. We are Ipswich way.

Thank you for your encouragement
    What about life fertility bulk bill IVF at Springhill, through dr sterlings clinic I highly recommend them. I'm from Ipswich way too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside Yay for starting again love How did the scratch and flush go? Was it sore? Hope you are feeling well, not long now and you'll be enjoying the fun of stabbing again! All for such a worthy cause though! And don't worry about your UK trip because this cycle is going to work and you can take you precious bub with you on your trip

@nicole83 Welcome hun. And congrats on your 2 little precious bundles. I agree with all the advice these ladies have given you and for what its worth I also saw Dr C at Monash so would be lovely at MyIVF. StillHopeful went to MyIVF and is due any day now- well as long as her bubba behaves! But I guess it is a completely different direction from Ipswich.

@StillHopeful I hope your bubba arrives for you today! It's his official due date isn't it?? TIME TO GET OUT BUDDY !!!! The outside world is so much better with lots of love and cuddles. Hope it all goes well for you lovely. Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun yes sll good with my procedures thanks, I haven't really had any pain which is good. Bleeding had stopped yesterday but I seem to have started spotting again today, hopefully that will stop soon. Yes very strange how we look forward to the stabbing haha!!!

@StillHopeful - How are you going on your due date hun??? Could today be the day??? Look forward to hearing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the list of supps @Heyside there were a few changes to that list from when I last cycled.

Thanks for the suggestion BBIVF @shelby that's exactly who I'm looking at using.

So I've got a bit of an action plan in place, meeting with Wazza mid-June to discuss the possibility of iui since I won't need phi for that. Dh swimmers for dd1's cycle were 3 million and dd2's cycle were 17 million. So hoping if motility and morphology are good and his current swimmer situation is suitable we can do a round of iui. Failing that and if Wazza says just go straight to ivf, then we will go with BBIVF. Spoke to them also and nurse was very blunt and direct, but I'm ok with that. They usually are. We would just need to get all the preliminary tests done and could then get started with them. So I'm feeling optimistic at this stage but hoping I'm not wasting weeks waiting to hear back from Wazza to be told iui is a no go. Guess I have no choice but to wait and see.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-05-2016),Keiko2012  (19-05-2016),shelby27  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries @nicole83, sounds like a good action plan there and one you feel comfortable with. Hope your appointment with Warren goes well, can I ask if you get in much quicker for an appointment if your a past patient?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside yeah I'm feeling good about the action plan so far. Yes I'm still considered a patient of his so get an appointment much sooner.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-05-2016)