Closed Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My hystroscopy biopsy and lipodal flush was done this morning, happy to be starting my meds tomorrow for the next cycle and get going again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (11-05-2016),StillHopeful  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news@Heyside

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great that it's all systems go again @Heyside!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh it's finally time @Heyside! I'm glad the procedure went well - good luck for your cycle. Crossing fingers for the lining gods to come to the party!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I am a long-term member but haven't posted for quite some years. My IVF journey begun in 2009 and what I thought ended in 2013. During that time we have had many ups and downs but achieved two successful pregnancies and as a result, we have two perfect daughters aged 5.5 and 2.5.

I wish that were enough and I felt complete, but I don't. I feel like I want one more child. I am considering going back for another round of IVF. I am a mix of emotions at the moment so please bare with me. I look forward to understanding more about you all and wonder if there is anyone still cycling or back again that I might remember?

Wishing you all lots of baby dust on your IVF journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yes finally happening for me after a long wait feeling happy and excited to be starting again although trying to put to the back of mind that I will have an even longer wait if this cycle doesn't work due to our trip to the UK next year 😳 don't really need that pressure.

Hi @Nicole93, welcome to the thread, I remember seeing you around the boards in the past, we have been ttc no.2 for 3 years now so I have been hanging around for a while. Congratulations on your two daughters, can imagine your mixed emotions you have done this before do know what your getting yourself into. Have you got any embryos left from past cycles or will it be full stimulation ivf for you this time? Good luck hun and this is a really supportive group of ladies x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (12-05-2016),Tinachris  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you for the warm welcome @Heyside.

Dh and I are going to have a big talk about it tonight and work out what we really want to do. I feel as though I have backed us into an even pointer corner (as if IVF isn't hard enough) but shortly after our second daughter's birth we removed the IVF and OB side of things from our private health. So my only option would be one of the low cost clinics and so far looking into Bulk Bill IVF.

No we don't have any frozen from previous cycles and this is one of the things that concerns me with BB IVF - they freeze all and grow to day 5. I have only had success with day 3 transfers but in saying that both successful cycles I have 2 x day three embryos and since that was all that was left we agreed they were better off inside me. I've always done a double transfer. So perhaps they would have survived to Day 5? I don't know. Sorry for the massive rant there. That is sort of how my head it as today. Too many thoughts and not enough answers!

Is anyone with Wazza and can give me his latest list of supplements and any new advice for male factor? I am previously a patient of his and would go back in a heartbeat if finances allowed and I still had the right level of PHI!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought you were a past Wazza patient hun I think you answered a few of my questions when I was orginally thinking of switching to him over in his personal thread. So sorry you cant go down that route again but I know from speaking to other girls on his thread he highly recommends the budget clinic at North lakes and also the fertility centre (not sure where that is) some other girls may be able to help out more. I know he even encourages some ladies to use these centres when he cant offer any more than they can. Sounds like you have some thinking to do with your DH hun do you know how he feels at this stage about another bub? Maybe it might be worth an initial consultation with a clinic to discuss what they would recommend in terms of 3/5 day transfer. Good luck hun and feel free to vent anytime lol!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 - MYIVF at Northlakes seems to get good reports - my FS is the director there although I go to him privately at his rooms at the Wes. From your sig you're a youngster and so a low cost clinic would likely work for you. I know they only seem to work for 'straightforward IVF' and not if you have any complicating issues or, like me, want to do PGD testing on embryos.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside haha yes I most likely would have answered a lot of questions about wazza. I trust that man with my life and will be forever thankful he gave me two babies! I am a massive advocate of his, so its incredibly disheartening that I can't walk down the IVF path with him again. Perhaps that's another side to why I feel hesitant? Another level of uncertainty with finding a new clinic.

Yes he is pretty awesome like that and will always suggest other clinics if need be. We did an initial consult with the Fertility Centre at Springwood but decided to stay with Wazza for our last cycle. I am more inclined to pick BBIVF if they prove helpful simply because I travel in that direction to work at least once a week. Whereas TFC is a completely different direction and North Lakes, is even further for me. I am out Ipswich way.

DH is on board with the idea of a third, so we've been trying naturally (to no avail). I am just not sure if he is on board with IVF again since we swore our last cycle would be the end. It has honestly been one hurdle after another with DD2: IVF then losses, then pregnancy, then low HCG, bleeding until 20 weeks due to a subchorionic hematoma, high heartbeat at NT scan and suggestions of down syndrome, found out she was breech, spontaneous labour at 34 weeks, emergency c section and premature baby, 10 days in special care, failed first hearing test (perfect hearing in the end!), discovered cows milk protein allergy at 4 weeks....and now at 2.5 she is close to perfect but still sleeps in our bed

So for DH, he morphs all of those things into one big "do we really want to go through all of that stress again?" question.