Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Green lady congrats on the 2 embies making it to biopsy! I hope they are your rainbows after the storm you have been through xoxo

Keiko still haven't popped! 😁 39 weeks today! But I have a feeling I'll see 40! Most of the ladies in my DIG aren't allowed past 38, and I'm over here like a breathless whale haha! But trying very much to treasure the last week, even through all the aches and pains lol! Can't believe he will be here soon, I guess it has gone sort of fast, but then after such a long journey it still doesn't feel real! We will have a baby to posts pic of 😱! Can't believe it lol!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful- wow 39 weeks! Seems like it's gone quickly. You're almost there, enjoy the excitement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Wow hun how exciting not long now until you finally meet bub. Good luck and enjoy those baby cuddles on his arrival x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Scratch and hystroscopy planned for wednesday, its good to be taking some action again. I have been healthy eating again for past 3 weeks and have seen a huge improvement in my skin (terrible acne due to pcos 😳), unfortunately I have just spoilt it all and eaten a piece of DD birthday cake.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I agree action is good, helps with all the waiting and waiting and waiting......that we do in IVF

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-05-2016),StillHopeful  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek!!!! @StillHopeful! So so close! C'mon little man, mummy daddy and all of us are eager to have you arrive safely I've never been pregnant but assume the last bit is a hard slog when you feel huge and exhausted. Let us know if any news, I'm crossing everything for a smooth and safe delivery of the little guy xx
    @Heyside yipeee for the scratch! Always good to get moving again. I have high hopes for your cycle this time! 🙂 who will do the scratch if wazza is away? Good on you for going back to your healthy eating ( crazy limitations). And don't drive yourself mad- the one piece of cake wouldn't have ruined anything! But I know when I tried to be really good and try the whole no anything diet I'd stress like no tomorrow as well.
    @Green lady are you keeping yourself busy?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I find this wait ok. Can't do anything to change it and at least the eggs are out of my 42 year old body that is destroying them!

The weeks are ticking by for you now. I always found that once 20 weeks passed the rest seemed to fly particularly when you're working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady oh that's good and yes they are out and you have done all the hard work 🙂 I am truly hoping this was the magic cycle for you xx

A few wks yet until 20wks, time just seems to drag. But I'm sure that time will speed up later and Bub will be here in not much time at all. I actually figured out that if I go off work a month prior I only have 4 months of work left! Here's a scary thought! I can't wait until July and August when we'll have a little baby boom in here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone how is everyone going ? I had my FET yesterday and I'm so glad it's over , the 2 wk wait doesn't seem like it will be to bad ( I think my mum is stressing enough for both of us haha) quick question though , did any of you get some cramping the day of and the day after the transfer ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun, Charlotte the doctor who works very closely with Warren will do my scratch, shes lovely she did my last EPU. A baby boom sounds good and hopefully a few of us are not far behind.
    @Green lady - Glad to hear you cope with this wait ok, you truely have done the hard work.
    @xxSmileyxx - Fantastic news on your Fet hun. Glad to hear all went well hope the tww is kind to you. Crampingis definitely normal try and relax now and let bub settle in.