Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Two embryos able to be biopsied this morning. One morula got to blast but isn't of good enough quality to freeze. Relieved to have got some to test, now no to the 3 week wait for results. Thanks everyone for your comments and support!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (04-05-2016),MamaKes  (06-05-2016),shelby27  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady Oh thank goodness, I'm so glad two of your embies could be biopsied! That hurdle's out of the way. Crossing my fingers for good results in a few weeks' time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Two embryos able to be biopsied this morning. One morula got to blast but isn't of good enough quality to freeze. Relieved to have got some to test, now no to the 3 week wait for results. Thanks everyone for your comments and support!
    Fabulous news @greenlady just what I wanted to come and read this morning. Hoping your lucky embie is waiting for you in those two. My results came back in around 12 days hoping yours are as quick x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino @Heyside - results take 3 weeks ( or sometimes more)! It's a long wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez the 3WW, good luck ladies ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino @Heyside - results take 3 weeks ( or sometimes more)! It's a long wait.
    I wonder why that is hun presume your not with qfg? I wonder if they send them somewhere different. Good luck anyway hun try and stsy busy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - Monash so the biopsied cells get sent to Melbourne for testing. To be honest I find it strange that such a big operation doesn't have a testing facility in Brisbane as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - Monash so the biopsied cells get sent to Melbourne for testing. To be honest I find it strange that such a big operation doesn't have a testing facility in Brisbane as well.
    I thought mine got sent to Melbourne too maybe that's not the case though I think I had just presumed reading about other people on bubhub. Yes you would have thought a locsl testing place could have been set up by now. Hope the time goes quickly hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady, yay! Fantastic news that 2 of your precious embies have been given the go ahead for PGD. It's such a shame everything takes such a long time and theres a constant wait... Throwing a bucket of babydust out to the universe for those embies to be normal. At least one of them

@MamaKes CONGRATULATIONS love! Fantastic news! So happy to hear of your BFP! Snuggle in nicely little one Was that your first DE cycle?

@StillHopeful have you popped yet?? One of my uni colleagues had a baby yesterday and I was in tears looking at her pictures of her beautiful boy. Just beautiful. ������ Spose it doesn't take much these days for me to turn into a blabbering mess he he. Hope you are well!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-05-2016),MamaKes  (06-05-2016),StillHopeful  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    @Green lady, yay! Fantastic news that 2 of your precious embies have been given the go ahead for PGD. It's such a shame everything takes such a long time and theres a constant wait... Throwing a bucket of babydust out to the universe for those embies to be normal. At least one of them

@MamaKes CONGRATULATIONS love! Fantastic news! So happy to hear of your BFP! Snuggle in nicely little one Was that your first DE cycle?

@StillHopeful have you popped yet?? One of my uni colleagues had a baby yesterday and I was in tears looking at her pictures of her beautiful boy. Just beautiful. ������ Spose it doesn't take much these days for me to turn into a blabbering mess he he. Hope you are well!!
    @Keiko2012 yes first donor cycle with Known Egg Donors, Warren and QFG xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-05-2016)