Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @greenlady I know you must be disappointed but the quality might still be there and you might get a few precious ones to be tested, who knows your future baby might be in there. Hard to stay positive I know. Can understand you now waiting until day 5, good luck hun x
    @Keiko2012 - Yes will be starting synarel and provera on the 12th of May and af should arrive around 28th all going to plan. As for the scratch still waiting to hear from nurses.
    Last edited by Heyside; 29-04-2016 at 13:10.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-04-2016),Keiko2012  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    So I have 6 fertilised out of 16 retrieved. 10 were mature ( my worst maturity rate so far which I wonder is anything to do with the changed trigger to lucrin rather than an HCG trigger) and 6 from 10 fertilised. Not my worst fert rate but not best either. Not hanging much hope in having anything to biopsy by day 5 or 6 as haven't got much room for the usual drop off. No more update until day 5 for me as I can't stand the daily torture of updates for it all to go to crap on day 5 anyway.
    You only need one, try to stay positive ☺️ Good luck ✨✨✨

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    @Keiko2012 - it was my choice to do the lucrin as I just wanted to change something in the hope of a different outcome. Unfortunately it's a worse outcome. I don't think it's the Gonal f as on my first cycle I got 17 mature from 19 collected. Could have been the luveris, who knows. Whatever it is I'll never know as I won't be doing another cycle.

My FS wants me to transfer both of my untested ones at the same time since the chances of success are so low. That would certainly save me some money rather than doing two separate frozen transfers. I will probably do that even though not really keen on transferring untested ones.
    Green lady don't be too hard on yourself. It might not have been the Luveris the lucrin or anything and just the luck of the draw. You never know in this game! I think transferring both embies sounds like a plan- especially if fs is happy to do that. Who knows that miracle might lie right in there. Just because it didn't make pgd doesn't always mean that it's not genetically normal- but get your worry, especially since your tested ones have come back abnormal.

Hope you aren't too sore post recovery. Fingers crossed for some good news next wk.
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 29-04-2016 at 14:31.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    @greenlady good luck ! So AF has come and gone sorry I haven't been on and this Friday I have an u/s to see how thick my lining is and 5 days after that I do my FET ! So excited haha but I had 32 follicles and out of that 11 eggs , 7 fertilised and 2 made it to day 6 blasts. I didn't relalise how hard this journey was going to be.
    Welcome, and congrats on your 2 blasts! Fingers crossed there's your take home baby in there 🙂
    @Bundle of joy welcome. Are you going for number 2? Fet's are definitely less demanding than full stim cycles. Especially on your body as your hormones aren't all out of whack.
    @MrsChino sorry just catching up here. Has FS given you any indication on what he thinks? I guess a lot will depend on how both bubs are lying when the time comes. And it's such a personal decision as well. You have to do whatever you are happy with. It's tough as anything can happen. If you go natural things can go wrong and you might end up with a c-sec and then things can go wrong in c-sec anyway. Or it might work perfectly in any case! I've decided not to have a birth plan. I mean yes natural is what I want but I won't be upset if it doesn't go to plan. As long as the babies are healthy and you are healthy is all that matters 🙂 I think the biggest no no for me personally with c sections is the inability to do stuff: eg lift and drive a car for 6 wks etc. But whatever happens happens hey! Where are you planning on having them? How exciting 🙂 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady Yep, I agree with Keiko. It may have been one of those things or a combo of those things, or it might have been random. I know I had one cycle where I got 15 eggs, and the very next cycle I got 6 eggs – same drugs, same protocol, same doses, same everything. It seems like blind luck sometimes. Nevertheless, it’s a total kick in the guts when you don’t get what you were hoping for, and a sick sense of déjà vu when the numbers start dropping, so I can relate to the disappointment. But I will still be crossing my fingers for some of your lucky 6 to come through for you, in spite of what’s happened previously. Hoping for good news in a few days’ time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Thanks love, I’m going pretty well. Yep, I totally agree – especially after everything that has happened, I just want healthy babies, however they enter the world! We have stayed on with FS2 for obstetrics so will be having them at the Mater. FS1 has offered to be the second surgeon if we have a c/s which would be cool! It would be nice for him to be a part of it after everything he did for us (despite breaking up with me lol ). How are you feeling these days? Did you end up staying with the dr at NWPH?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-04-2016),StillHopeful  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg no way!!! FS 1 at the same time as FS2! Ha ha ha that made me laugh so hard! But I totally get where you are coming from. You do get quite attached to them that's for sure. Well I haven't met your FS 1 but my one and only appt with your FS 2 left me impressed. You are in good hands 🙂

I decided to change to the ob I knew from work. Save our pennies and go see her, even though the hospital isn't close to us at all!. I'm glad we did as I've come back high risk for preeclampsia and fetal growth restriction from my NT scan- so will need closer monitoring later in pregnancy. Was pretty upset initially but I'm ignoring it for now and just concentrating that Bub Is fine. Which he was. I was convinced he wasn't again but think that's just my major anxiety before each scan.

So now I'll have a complete Wesley baby. Made at the Wesley, born at the Wesley and I work at the Wesley. Ha ha ha. Should call him 'Wesley' 😂😂

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

That reminds me actually I haven't broken up with the ob at NWPH yet! Lol. I better do that soon.

Ps are most of us that want to catch up free on the 2nd? Would be nice to have a catch up before StillHopeful pops! 🙂

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Wesley for a boy and Weslina for a girl definitely.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Keiko and Mrs Chino! The break ups 😂😂 I'm not 100% on the 2nd but will try!

Greenlady don't stress, I know it's hard, we got this little boy on board after using lucrin. And the maturity and fert rate was worse by percentage! First EPU - 6 collected, 6 mature, 6 fertilised, 1 transferred- BFN 1 FET - MC.

2nd EPU (lucrin freeze all) 18 collected, 10 mature, 3 frozen. FET BFN, FET BFP with our little boy due in 2 weeks! So you just never know xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-04-2016)