Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent @ Heyside

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    16 eggs retrieved at EPU today. Now just the wait to find out maturity and fertilisation results tomorrow. It's my second lowest number out of 4 cycles but then the higher cycles haven't resulted in any normal embryos either so just hope I didn't have a massive drop off with maturity and fert rates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    16 eggs retrieved at EPU today. Now just the wait to find out maturity and fertilisation results tomorrow. It's my second lowest number out of 4 cycles but then the higher cycles haven't resulted in any normal embryos either so just hope I didn't have a massive drop off with maturity and fert rates.
    Good luck FX, will be stalking you for updates tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really hoping the smaller amount of eggs means they are of better quality @Green lady I have heard that can be the case. Good luck hun hope you get a good fert rate tomorrow keep us updated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady fingers crossed for you for fabulous quality!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything crossed for you Greenlady xx
    Hope it's quality over quantity and you get some beautiful, normal embryos but even more so your sticky BFP! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have 6 fertilised out of 16 retrieved. 10 were mature ( my worst maturity rate so far which I wonder is anything to do with the changed trigger to lucrin rather than an HCG trigger) and 6 from 10 fertilised. Not my worst fert rate but not best either. Not hanging much hope in having anything to biopsy by day 5 or 6 as haven't got much room for the usual drop off. No more update until day 5 for me as I can't stand the daily torture of updates for it all to go to crap on day 5 anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Green lady I am so so sorry to hear that 😢. Those are definitely not the best results. Big hugs love. That purely sucks. Fingers crossed some of those 6 come to the party and make it to blasts to biopsy for you. Maybe the gonal f change as well? Maybe the lucrin? My lucrin cycle was terrible as well...

Are you still transferring your untested one?

Gosh I'm truly praying for some miracles for you to come through as well xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how are you doing Hun? Any action yet? So so close! Eek! Are you free on the 2nd by any chance for a catch up?
    @Tinachris have you POAS love? When is your BT? Fingers crossed lovely!
    @Heyside yep have the scratch. Can't do any harm. I've never had one but you might as well throw everything at it otherwise you might wonder if it didn't work. So you start cycling end of May?
    @MrsChino how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Oh no @Green lady I am so so sorry to hear that ������. Those are definitely not the best results. Big hugs love. That purely sucks. Fingers crossed some of those 6 come to the party and make it to blasts to biopsy for you. Maybe the gonal f change as well? Maybe the lucrin? My lucrin cycle was terrible as well...

Are you still transferring your untested one?

Gosh I'm truly praying for some miracles for you to come through as well xx
    @Keiko2012 - it was my choice to do the lucrin as I just wanted to change something in the hope of a different outcome. Unfortunately it's a worse outcome. I don't think it's the Gonal f as on my first cycle I got 17 mature from 19 collected. Could have been the luveris, who knows. Whatever it is I'll never know as I won't be doing another cycle.

My FS wants me to transfer both of my untested ones at the same time since the chances of success are so low. That would certainly save me some money rather than doing two separate frozen transfers. I will probably do that even though not really keen on transferring untested ones.