Closed Thread
Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tinachris I'm sure I've said it but will say it again, my daughter came from my one and only blasty Stranger things have happened!
    @StillHopeful definitely keen for that catch up! Sooo close now!
    @keiko hooray for bloaty belly popping! I'm just sitting on Wickham Tce killing time between OB and Psych appointments. The psych has been a wonderful help and the anxiety has been much more manageable so glad the clinic got me onto it. Every scan does bring on the nerves but all you can do is take each day as it comes. So very close to those results now! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the nerves never end hey @BecT?! I better prepare myself for a long wait then lol. Glad the psych is helping you with the anxiety. I have a realistic brain that tells me everything will be ok the chances of miscarriage is low now but my emotional scarred side is terrified something is happening and is causing me all these unwanted emotions. I mean I guess it's normal after years of IVF to feel like that.

How's your DD? Over the moon for a little sibling? Must be so exciting! Is your dp home again? I can't wait to catch up again! I mean it's been nearly 9 months 😳!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They ease up @keiko, they ease up First trimester is the hardest. I'm at a point now I've had my morph scan that I feel all is really happening and all fine. Totally normal after IVF though.

DD is super excited and takes her big sister duties very seriously lol. She's been practicing on her 4 month old neice. We had a fight the other day because she wants to feed baby but I'm breastfeeding. She insists she is a very good feeder but I've had to come up with other jobs for her lol. DH is home thank goodness Definitely need a catch up! I can't believe stillhopeful has almost fully cooked a baby in that time and Marshmallow would've been due next month. Crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time flies that's for sure! Naw how sweet of her wanting to look after her baby so well! You'll have a great helper on your side 🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    I'm going good, very anxious- but hey what's new on that front. It seems to get worse the closer I get to scans or results. I should be getting my harmony results back any day now. Got my nt scan next week when I'll be 12.5 wks. Just feels like time is dragging- but not complaining by any means! Yes I have popped- some days I have trouble fitting into my shorts sporting a very round belly! But I think it's a lot of bloating as by the mornings a lot is gone and my belly isn't as tight anymore. Today I had no trouble fitting in my shorts 😂 but yes even that you overanalyse- should I have a belly, shouldn't I have one? Gosh it just continues ha ha! Pregnancy also does weird stuff to you like changing your taste buds. I now eat vegemite 😳😂

I can completely relate to your one embie pressure, it sucks! And I don't mean to be the one that's all positive and will tell you that it'll work- but it can. One of my crabby 3 dayers stuck. But I have also had cycles where I wasn't that fortunate. And the fact that yours was a blastocyst means he/ she is already doing great! So nerve wrecking. Have you got any plan to keep yourself sane? Will you pee on a stick? Sending you lots and lots of baby dust!
    Oh I can understand the anxiety especially around tests and scans. I'd be so nervous waiting for the harmony test results too. Yeah your belly sounds cute, mine is bruised and Sore lol So the one you are preg with was a 3 dayer? No plan to keep myself sane. I won't be able to pee on a stick because I do three pregnyl shots up until Monday next week so I'll have hcg in my system and don't want the mind fruck of a false positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT really? How were u feeling about it all when u did the egg transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @BecT really? How were u feeling about it all when u did the egg transfer?
    Really I felt okay actually, though the usual nerves which got worse until scan day. I was extremely lucky. 2nd cycle but first transfer. Bit more work for number 2! I was naive enough to think it was straight forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Really I felt okay actually, though the usual nerves which got worse until scan day. I was extremely lucky. 2nd cycle but first transfer. Bit more work for number 2! I was naive enough to think it was straight forward
    Yes you were very lucky!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've got some news! Harmony test results have come back normal and we are having a .... BOY 💙

Very stoked. Still in disbelief and so utterly grateful.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow congratulations @Keiko2012 thats fantastic news about both the boy and all coming back normal a relief to be over that one step I guess too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (19-04-2016)