Closed Thread
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012 - been on holiday for a few weeks and start final stimms this Friday. Everyone here seems to be travelling along nicely. How many weeks are you now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lovely! Where did you go? Wishing you all the very best for this one. Maybe lucky last cycle like ours fingers crossed. I'm just over 10wks now. Had my harmony test done, and it was an ordeal. So hoping it wasn't stuffed up. We'll see next week sometime. Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 nice to hear you are doing well!! Ten weeks already!! That's awesome! @Heyside that's amazing news, good for you!!
    I'm doing epu wednesday. This cycle hasn't been what we were hoping for. I have four follicles ready for collection. I haven't responded to the max dosages and supplements I've been put on. I have low amh but we are still disappointed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I went to the USA for two weeks, it was great. 10 weeks already - once you get to 12 weeks time will start to fly. Hope the harmony results come quickly for you and are good of course!
    @Tinachris - don't feel too disheartened. I've had 19, 13 and 21 eggs retrieved in my 3 cycles and the big numbers have yielded nothing. I know it's a numbers game to an extent but it's a quality game at the end of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Oh wow hun a boy and a girl you hit the jackpot!!!! So happy things went well at your scan today big congratulations you deserve it x
    @keiko - We were the same when we had DD hun we only had a definate boys name and had a lot of thinking to do when she was born. That 10 weeks seem to have gone so quickly, hoping all goes well with your results from the harmony test.
    @greenlady- Thanks hun yes its good news but still trying to stay grounded as I know lots can still go wrong. Good luck for your cycle hun you so deserve some good news too! Hope you had an amazing holiday hun bet the USA was amazing.
    @Tinachris - Good luck for Wednesday's pick up hun stay positive it can happen x

Thank you lovely ladies for all your lovely comments yes its definitely a step forward but trying to not get too excited. We still plan on doing the fresh cycle with Warren at the end of May to give me a better lining and a back up with more embryos. Definitely want all to be at its best for this golden embryo!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Woo HOO so lovely to come on here and hear a few of you have beautiful updates!

That's amazing news about your embryo Heyside! Did they tell you gender if the little one? Can't wait until you transfer! Xx

Oh a little boy for you too Ducky! It is def the season! 99% of everyone I know that's up the duff are having boys! And boy's names are way too hard for us! My GP has joked that baby will be in high school and still without a name 😂
    I had the most beautiful girls names ready to go 2 years before even being pregnant! But a boys name, just too hard 😂
    We kinda like 3 and it's gone on that long that I think we will just wait until we see him and hopefully 'just know'.
    I'm a little uncomfortable but can't really complain compared to my other pregnancies. I also think with everything we've been through I'm succeeding in pushing past the aches and fatness and just being so grateful and enjoying being pregnant for the last time!

Mrs Chino that must feel like you've struck gold! New would all be happy with either gender I'm sure but to get one of each! Well done xoxo

Keiko so excited you did the harmony, that will be so much better for my patience with not having to wait so long to find out if Bub is pink or blue xx

I'd be keen for Sunday catch up if it would suit others 😘😘

Been feeling a bit sore tonight. I think bubs head is quite low and when he moves it, it gives me a really sharp pain. Not long now though! Can't believe it! 🙈
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 12-04-2016 at 09:58.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-04-2016),Keiko2012  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - that's so good about your scan! How seriously exciting!! When will you be finishing up at work? I can imagine it's tough with two on board. Now for some serious purchasing?! I need to get started when I get back.
    @StillHopeful - I hear ya on boys names! I completely agree about the lack of minding about discomforts after the epic marathon of IVF.
    @Keiko2012 - what happened with your harmony test?! Make sure you ring early for results- they come back sooner than they advertise so you may only have to wait a few more days! Eeeeek!!!!
    @Heyside - I read back a bit and wanted to say a huuuuge congrats on the normal PGD result! How amazing you can biopsy existing frozen embies- will make you much more confident. Will you use GH with your next Wazza cycle? Even though the pregnancy has gone well I still get so nervous things will go wrong but I guess I just have to roll with it all and trust the process.

Oh I have to laugh- I'm in Austria in our hotel room and currently watching sex and the city with German voice overs for all the characters. It's just wrong!!!
    wish I was there this weekend to see you all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - Its good you have 3 names as possibilities hun hoping you will meet him and just know! That's so funny having visions of your lo going through school without a name while you still decide. Sorry to hear your feeling uncomfortable but you seem to have an amazing attitude towards it, enjoy every last minute of being pregnant.
    Thanks hun, no they didn't tell me the gender, I don't think they can tell you can they until you know baby has implanted or have I got that wrong. Anyway I dont think we would to know, especially not just yet as can't get too excited we still have lots of steps to get through.
    @Ducky01 - Thanks hun, the plan was to use GH next cycle will see what Warren says when I start to cycle. Can understand you being nervous after the ivf hun, I know I will be the same if we are successful? HaHa thats so funny watching SITC in German, enjoy every minute of your break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Ducky omg I'd love to see that 😂 well maybe for 5 minutes anyway, love SITC! Enjoy your holiday, sounds amazing!

Heyside yes PGD can tell you gender! 😜 but I understand not wanting to know until the LO implants and is going strong. Knowing would make it harder if the Embie doesn't make it. I also think the clinics maybe don't say unless asked because I think gender selection is illegal in Australia, but with only one tested you have no selection right 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=

Heyside yes PGD can tell you gender! 😜 but I understand not wanting to know until the LO implants and is going strong. Knowing would make it harder if the Embie doesn't make it. I also think the clinics maybe don't say unless asked because I think gender selection is illegal in Australia, but with only one tested you have no selection right 😜[/QUOTE]

Yes that was my thinking on how it worked in Australia, I wonder if they would tell me due to the fact we cant select anyway. We didn't find out the gender when pregnant with DD though anyway, we waited until she was born.