Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah he deserves it - he works crazy hours!! Oh that's a pain that it's clashing with your trip!!! Isn't that great of him to call you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear there's more waiting for you Heyside. But it does sound like your FS is worth it. It's great he took the time out to consult with you. Hope the timing works out perfect.
    Does that mean you will get your results back prior to a fresh stim? If it's good could you do a Fet while he is away? X

I got so excited by an article I just read that I jumped straight on here. @keiko, they aren't scraping the PPL yet!! YAY!! Would love to hear how your and your little bean are going.

You too Mrs Chino, Ducky and BecT xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @StillHopeful, yes I probably will get results back before I start a fresh cycle, its now been a week. I like the idea of doing a transfer with a fresh cyle as my lining is always better, I have had 2 bfp in the past from transfers after stimulating. Hoping for good results from my one lonely embie but know the odds are not on my side. Great news about the ppl x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - not long for you now!!!! Omg! Feeling big and uncomfortable or not too bad? All smooth sailing here- we are on our European babymoon at the moment- I'm 24 weeks next week and all is going really well, been a dream pregnancy so far really, can't complain - Im finding it much easier than IVF itself which makes me respect us ivf'ers even more. We are seriously tough. I forget he's even in there til I look down and realise I have a tummy now. How are you going picking names etc?! Boys names are hard!! Can't believe you are on the home stretch now- such a good outcome from a tough journey and the first one in the group to almost be at the end!! Very well deserved

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that everything is smooth sailing @Ducky01 you deserve that after everything leading up to your pregnancy. How amazing for you to be in Europe on a baby moon, where are you traveling to? Relax and enjoy it hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness I am in shock I was prepared for the worst but our lonely little embie that was tested has come back as normal. I really wasn't expecting that, it feels amazing to have some good news!!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (11-04-2016),Tinachris  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Heyside!!! Amazing news love, that is just awesome. So will you still go ahead with a stim cycle when wazza gets back, do you think, (but transfer the frozen one)? I guess you will want everything to be looking good lining-wise before you transfer your beautiful golden embie...

@Ducky01 Sounds like you are having a great time in Europe, you lucky thing! So great that everything is going smoothly for your pregnancy too - you deserve it

@StillHopeful I can't believe how close you are now! I can't wait to read your update when your little one arrives. So amazing.

Afm, I'm doing well, despite feeling like I'm getting so big I need my own postcode I'm getting a lot of pelvic pain, but I'll happily put up with it as long as the babies are ok. And according to our 20 week scan today they are looking good, so I'm stoked! It looks like we're having a boy and a girl. I can't quite believe it. It still doesn't feel real to tell the truth!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside OMG lovely the most fantastic news! That lonely embie is a fighter! Sorry to hear the others didn't make it but it must be such a relief to know you have at least one normal one! Shame you still need to wait a while until wazza gets back and you can get started again, but at least you'll know you'll have good lining on your fresh stim and an embryo that is perfectly healthy! And may isn't all too far away!

@BecT so close to the morph scan now! Only 2 more sleeps yay! You gotta show us your bundle of joy when you get some pics Hope the random morning sickness and headaches are easing off by now!

@Tinachris how are you doing hun? Have you had EPU yet?

@ladyr how are you going? What sort of testing have you had done? Hope all is well..

@Ducky01 hope the European babymoons continues nicely. We have so many boys names but no girl names. Our boy name has been picked for ages, god help us if its a girl. If in 2.5 years of IVF we couldn't find one, I'm not sure how 9 months of pregnancy will change that!

@MrsChino YAY for a BOY AND A GIRL, perfect embies! I think it must be the ideal when you are having twins . Sorry to hear you've got some pelvic pain, is there anything you can do for it? Have you got any pics of your two??? Ha ha I chuckled when you wrote you are getting so big you need your own postcode!

@StillHopeful OMG YES one of my friends sent me that the paid parental leave thing wasn't scrapped yet...Hopefully it won't get passed for sometime. I mean 9 weeks maternity leave is nothing. Do they really expect woman to go back to work 5 wks after bub is born? And that is if it makes it out on time! LOL. You're getting so close now, yay I'm so so excited ! As for the catch up are we still planning to get bird pooed on this weekend?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - congrats, you must be over the moon. Nice to get good news for a change when more often than not it seems to be bad news!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady how are you going love? Have you had your stim yet?