Closed Thread
Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Of my 21 eggs retrieved, 17 were suitable for injection and 12 successfully fertilised. That's my best fertilisation rate so far. No more updates for me til day 5 so I can breathe for a few days.
    Great news @Green lady what a good start lets hope things continue that way

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Green lady they are great fert results! Fingers crossed you get some great blasts out of them
    @Heyside You must be relieved to have that part of the ordeal over and done with. Good luck with your appointment and let us know how you go.
    @keiko how long until kick off now hun?

How is everyone going? I've had relatives up from Melbourne and it has been so insanely busy! Just put them on a plane home and whilst it has been lovely I am looking forward to things winding down and enjoying the last week I have with DH before he goes to sea for 6 weeks. So it seems third time lucky! Scan this morning showed bub with a strong heartbeat measuring 7w6d. We finally did it! After losing this one's two siblings from the same batch of embies I had my doubts but my gosh, so relieved. Stopping Crinone today

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (18-01-2016),Heyside  (19-01-2016),Keiko2012  (19-01-2016),Tinachris  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

@BecT congratulations woop woop! Fantastic news. Third time definitely worked. So pleased for you not having to go through another stim. Hope you get a few days to relax now that you're visitors are gone

Not long until kick of BecT. 2 wks ish depending when AF shows up.

@Green lady. How are you doing?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (20-01-2016),Green lady  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - Sounds like you are due for a rest after your visitors hun, enjoy the quiet time you have with your DH. Great news hun that all is going well and you heard bubd heart beat, your story definitely gives me hope . Stopping the crinone is definitely worth a celebration.
    @Keiko2012 - Seems I may not be far behind you again hun this cycle, hope this is it for us both.

AFM - I had my appointment with Warren today, my bloods show my hcg level is sufficiently low and my scan was clear so all is good for me to move forward. My tissue came back from the lab as none pregnancy tissue so nothing was learnt from that 😔. Warren is throwing lots of meds at my FET to increase lining including estrogen patches, tablets and FSH and we persuaded him to put two embryos back due to my history so we are happy about that. Start progynova tonight and provera next week and then we can get started again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - day 5 update for me tomorrow. Just feel sick at the thought of having none to test out of 12, which I know for me is a realistic possibility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady good luck for tomorrow hun I can imagine you being very nervous hun but really hoping its good news x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @BecT - Sounds like you are due for a rest after your visitors hun, enjoy the quiet time you have with your DH. Great news hun that all is going well and you heard bubd heart beat, your story definitely gives me hope . Stopping the crinone is definitely worth a celebration.
    @Keiko2012 - Seems I may not be far behind you again hun this cycle, hope this is it for us both.

AFM - I had my appointment with Warren today, my bloods show my hcg level is sufficiently low and my scan was clear so all is good for me to move forward. My tissue came back from the lab as none pregnancy tissue so nothing was learnt from that 😔. Warren is throwing lots of meds at my FET to increase lining including estrogen patches, tablets and FSH and we persuaded him to put two embryos back due to my history so we are happy about that. Start progynova tonight and provera next week and then we can get started again.
    Can I ask what warren has suggested for you to take to increase lining, I think that's my issue! Do you just get these things from a chemist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow green lady

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Can I ask what warren has suggested for you to take to increase lining, I think that's my issue! Do you just get these things from a chemist?
    Yes no worries @shelby27, he has me on trental tablets and nitrodur patches to increase blood flow and then estadiol tablets, estrogen patches and sandrena gel to increase the lining. He has also added in FSH from cd5 which I presume will stimulate my natural estrogen.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (19-01-2016),Tinachris  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed for tomorrow @Green lady. It's an awful wait, but you're nearly there. Praying to the emby gods for a good result for you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (19-01-2016),shelby27  (19-01-2016),Tinachris  (19-01-2016)