Closed Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best of luck with your cycles ladies! It's always so good to get moving again
    @Heyside how much waiting left to do now? (This round of waiting I mean lol. Always waiting!). Hope you're doing okay xoxo
    @keiko Sorry to hear your camping trip didn't quite go to plan. How far along are you now? Between 8 and 10 weeks I started getting morning sickness with this one but every pregnancy is so different! I called up and asked my fs/ob for a scan at 10 weeks as I was so anxious. He has always been happy to accommodate. Make the call
    @StillHopeful holy 34 weeks! How exciting How are you feeling and are your bags packed yet?

I'm totally up for a Max Brenner catch up! The morning of the 16th would be super convenient for me. Other than the fact it's my 30th, my parents are babysitting and hubby and I are going in to see the Sound of Music for my birthday so I will already be there Hopefully the birds are pooping and it isn't raining.

Ooh and 18+1 today. Morph scan is April 13th x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Waiting definitely sucks hun but something tells me I won't be a priority after the Easter break as my embies are already frozen so I could have more waiting ahead. Wow hun 34 weeks, not long to wait at all now until you enjoy some beautiful cuddles with bub how exciting x.
    @Keiko2012 - Definitely go and ask for more scans hun if it eases your concern, I think we are allowed to be nuts after IVF lol! Sorry to hear your camping trip was a wash out, just when you needed a nice break too. Sounds like you're going to be very busy over the next few weeks hun, dont work yourself too hard, the first trimester can take it out of you.
    Thanks for asking about me hun feeling a bit in limbo land at the moment. I don't even think they hsve been biopsied at the moment, will wait for results before I plan an FET.
    @Tinachris - Don't be too hard on yourself after the weekend hun we all need a break at times. Good luck for your 6 day scan.
    @BecT - Not sure how much longer to wait hun, it could be a while . Hope all goes well at your scan hun, not long to wait, how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @StillHopeful - Waiting definitely sucks hun but something tells me I won't be a priority after the Easter break as my embies are already frozen so I could have more waiting ahead. Wow hun 34 weeks, not long to wait at all now until you enjoy some beautiful cuddles with bub how exciting x.
    @Keiko2012 - Definitely go and ask for more scans hun if it eases your concern, I think we are allowed to be nuts after IVF lol! Sorry to hear your camping trip was a wash out, just when you needed a nice break too. Sounds like you're going to be very busy over the next few weeks hun, dont work yourself too hard, the first trimester can take it out of you.
    Thanks for asking about me hun feeling a bit in limbo land at the moment. I don't even think they hsve been biopsied at the moment, will wait for results before I plan an FET.
    @Tinachris - Don't be too hard on yourself after the weekend hun we all need a break at times. Good luck for your 6 day scan.
    @BecT - Not sure how much longer to wait hun, it could be a while . Hope all goes well at your scan hun, not long to wait, how are you feeling?
    Aww I hope it's not too long
    I'm okay. Random morning sickness again today and struggling with very persistent and almost daily headaches and pelvic girdle pain but trying to remind myself that this will pass

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks lovely X I'm always always, always hard on myself. It's interesting you've noticed, I thought I might have eased up the last few months lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - Oh hun hopefully all that passes soon enough, it will definitely all be worth it.
    @Tinachris - I am usually the same too hun blaming myself for everything so I can relate lol.

AFM - I had a phone call from the nurse today with my thaw results on my 3 embies. Unfortunately 1 embie didn't survive the thaw and the second wasn't good enough to biopsy so we only have one embryo to biopsy which is now a 7bb (so fully hatched). We are still going ahead with the biopsy but not feeling confident that this lonely embie will be chromosomely sound to transfer. Have been thinking I may start another fresh cycle again and if it miraculously does come back ok we can transfer that embie whilst we get the fresh lot tested. I seem to get a better lining on a fresh cycle so it would be good if I could use it. Thinking I may also ask about growth hormone but I know it costs a fortune , just want to throw everything at this cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @BecT - Oh hun hopefully all that passes soon enough, it will definitely all be worth it.
    @Tinachris - I am usually the same too hun blaming myself for everything so I can relate lol.

AFM - I had a phone call from the nurse today with my thaw results on my 3 embies. Unfortunately 1 embie didn't survive the thaw and the second wasn't good enough to biopsy so we only have one embryo to biopsy which is now a 7bb (so fully hatched). We are still going ahead with the biopsy but not feeling confident that this lonely embie will be chromosomely sound to transfer. Have been thinking I may start another fresh cycle again and if it miraculously does come back ok we can transfer that embie whilst we get the fresh lot tested. I seem to get a better lining on a fresh cycle so it would be good if I could use it. Thinking I may also ask about growth hormone but I know it costs a fortune , just want to throw everything at this cycle.
    @Heyside gosh that's some stressful news isn't it? 🙁Aw I really hope the last one is sound. Sounds like a fresh cycle is the way to go for you if you get that better lining with it. Yes, I'm doing Scitropin this cycle and haven't done it before. Good idea to throw the lot at this cycle, I reckon, that's what we're doing xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is stressful hun but I was warned it was risky trying to test frozen embryos. Trying to think positive the embie that didn't survive the thaw wouldn't have survived for transfer either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside true, it probs wouldn't have 🙁

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awh Heyside, sorry to hear that but I think you're totally onto the right plan starting a fresh cycle whilst waiting for results, and the same for the one that didn't make it, at least you didn't get all the way to transfer and have nothing to transfer from the embie not surviving the thaw

Wish you all the success in the world for the next cycle x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @StillHopeful yes that's definitely the way I am trying to think. Had a chat to DH tonight and we definitely want to go ahead with a fresh cycle asap so will ring and speak to a nurse tomorrow x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-03-2016)