Closed Thread
Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes very frustrating so more waiting seems to be part of the course with IVF unfortunately. Wow 17.5 weeks, I want to say that's gone fast but I am sure you won't agree lol! Two and a half weeks to wait for the scan hopefully that time goes quickly and you can get some reassurance all is OK.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @shelby26 and @keepontrying13 good luck ladies! Fingers crossed AF is showing up for you guys on time! What a way to celebrate Easter huh! But one step closer to those gorgeous bubs!
    @Heyside OMG! No.... Waiting is the worst! Sorry Hun. Hopefully you'll get them back sooner than expected. Being in waiting land is cruel. 😕
    @MrsChino oh wow Hun! Nearly at 20wks! That's amazing! Will be so good to see those two munchkins again .

I'm ok. Had my scan on Tuesday and it measured Bub at 7w1 day. And according to my internet dates I should've been 7w4 days. For some reason the ob and my fs are saying I was a day earlier so 7w3 days, makes no sense. The online calculator tells me my due date should be the 4th not the 5th. Anyway. Just a bit concerned as last wk when I thought I was 6w4 days Bub measured exactly that. So that basically means according to their dates I was one day ahead last week and 2 days behind at last scan. ( even though really it's 3). So I've not been feeling good about it. I just can't seem to relax or enjoy the fact I'm actually pregnant. So worried that it'll be taken away from me the next minute.
    My partners family already know- we announced last weekend due to my dp's fathers surgery. They are all very excited. Announcing to my mum tonight. Though I'm really not excited and am just letting her know cause dp's family know. I guess cause it's early and I'm not 12 weeks. I've always dreamt about announcing being pregnant and how nice it will be and now that it's happened it really is nothing like I imagined lol.

Going camping in the bush this weekend with friends so it's been a stressful day/ week organising everything. We like camping but not used to completely bush camping with no amenities lol! Well actually there's a toilet block! Bargain 😝 will be sipping my juice all weekend lol. And I think there was also a plan for the cheese festival in kenilworth. Hard cheeses it will be!

What is everyone else up to this Easter? 🙂
    @StillHopeful how are you feeling Hun?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-03-2016),Tinachris  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I hope you get to relax a bit over the weekend, I have never been pregnant but I can understand your anxiety if that makes any sense? None of this is how it's "supposed" to be is it? it feels like we are all inevitably a bit messed up (for lack of a better word!) after our infertility battles 😘😘 happy Easter xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha @Tinachris I am so messed up after all of this, there's no denying it! 😂😂

Happy Easter 🐰

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im laying in bed an emotional hormonal mess. A girl I went to school lost her 18month old son this week in a tragic accident where one of their friends reversed over him in their driveway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Meshell23 that is unbelievably heartbreaking. What a horrific situation. I'm so sorry - thinking of you, your friend and her little boy Life can be so cruel sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Meshell23 that is absolutely heartbreaking. 😢😢 my heart goes out to you and their family. That is very very cruel. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's terrible 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun yes the waiting is hard. Oh hun how frustrating with the mix up in dates, I am sure all will work itself out but doesn't help your stress levels. It's awful how the stress of the IVF takes away the joy of sharing pregnancy news, I bet your family were so happy for you though hun. Hope you enjoy the camping, do you have to keep your pregnancy a secret then over the weekend, that would be hard with no drinking or soft cheese, good luck.
    @Meshell23 - Oh hun that's devastating, so sad, thinking of you and the family x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter ladies hope you all have a lovely day x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-03-2016),Tinachris  (27-03-2016)