Closed Thread
Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 991
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Tinachris! That sucks! I thought the syneral is meant to have the opposite effect 😳😳. Hopefully a natural conception occurs in the meantime. I mean that wouldn't be half bad. Does your partner have any problems or is he ok? Fingers crossed! And yes it takes a lot of commitment to do anything in your 'off cycles'. It's the worst time ever- I hate waiting!

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,246
    Thanks
    3,041
    Thanked
    3,987
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies, I think the only way of moving on is looking for positives in every step. @MrsChino I am not sure if I need more blood tests thinking not but I am waiting for a return phone call from a nurse to make a plan of action.
    @Tinachris - Oh hun that sucks, so is there a reason your body may not have responded to the synarel will you use an alternative in the future? The fact they have found out you have high NK cells is a good thing they can begin to treat you for it now.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,497
    Thanks
    1,710
    Thanked
    3,776
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Oh no @Tinachris! That sucks! I thought the syneral is meant to have the opposite effect 😳😳. Hopefully a natural conception occurs in the meantime. I mean that wouldn't be half bad. Does your partner have any problems or is he ok? Fingers crossed! And yes it takes a lot of commitment to do anything in your 'off cycles'. It's the worst time ever- I hate waiting!
    You and me both!!! I was expecting to see a deserted wasteland but no it's the total opposite!!! I had a weird AF last week after my hysteroscopy/scratch so we think that's caused a problem. No, he's got no issues ....although he's currently suffering from man flu 😟
    Yes totally hard commitment to do anything while waiting. OMG getting up is an effort, as you are probably finding yourself 😘

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Keiko2012  (15-03-2016)

  5. #574
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,497
    Thanks
    1,710
    Thanked
    3,776
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks ladies, I think the only way of moving on is looking for positives in every step. @MrsChino I am not sure if I need more blood tests thinking not but I am waiting for a return phone call from a nurse to make a plan of action.
    @Tinachris - Oh hun that sucks, so is there a reason your body may not have responded to the synarel will you use an alternative in the future? The fact they have found out you have high NK cells is a good thing they can begin to treat you for it now.
    Yes @Heyside I totally agree moving forward is what helps. I hope you hear from a nurse soon so you can start thinking about a new plan of attack. Yeah hubby said good thing they found the cells now they can treat it. Trying to find the positives 😊

  6. #575
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a heart beat. One beautiful bub measuring exactly 6w4d. In absolute disbelief right about now and I still can't stop crying and getting teary every time I do compose myself. I really thought this day would never happen. It has worked!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

    MamaMell  (16-03-2016),StillHopeful  (16-03-2016),Tinachris  (15-03-2016)

  8. #576
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,497
    Thanks
    1,710
    Thanked
    3,776
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    We have a heart beat. One beautiful bub measuring exactly 6w4d. In absolute disbelief right about now and I still can't stop crying and getting teary every time I do compose myself. I really thought this day would never happen. It has worked!
    Naw that's wonderful @Keiko2012 such a special day for you guys!! That measurement is excellent I wouldn't be able to stop crying either. Congratulations to you both 😘☺️

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Keiko2012  (16-03-2016)

  10. #577
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Naw that's wonderful @Keiko2012 such a special day for you guys!! That measurement is excellent I wouldn't be able to stop crying either. Congratulations to you both 😘☺️
    Thank you! You're making me cry all over again!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

    Tinachris  (15-03-2016)

  12. #578
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @keiko!!!! Omg yay!!!! Getting to the point of seeing that magical heartbeat is more than half of the battle. You're pregnified!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

    Keiko2012  (15-03-2016)

  14. #579
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    568
    Thanked
    598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG @Keiko2012 I am so happy for you!!! That is just the best news - you have completely made my day! What an amazing moment for you and DP. I don't blame you for getting emotional! I bet FS was stoked for you as well! Wow wow wow - congratulations lovely lady!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

    Keiko2012  (15-03-2016)

  16. #580
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So obviously Max Brenner under the holy bird poo tree is the place to go

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

    Keiko2012  (15-03-2016),StillHopeful  (16-03-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. GP recommendations - Brisbane (preferably north Brisbane)
    By MrsBoots80 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-02-2016, 15:27
  2. Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2
    By StillHopeful in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 10:58
  3. Brisbane IVF'ers 2015
    By Keiko2012 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1050
    Last Post: 17-09-2015, 17:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!