Closed Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladyr I was meant to attend the summit with work. I was too exhausted and had to pass

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ladyr Some people from my office went to the summit too. I'm so glad it was beneficial!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful Oh hun, sounds like pregnancy and all its glory is catching up with you. Of course you are allowed to feel 'over it'!. Not long to go now though . I can't wait for our first Brisbane IVF'ers bub on this thread! Lucky number 1 .

@MamaMell I know its silly wanting some ms symptoms. I bet if I get them I'd wish I didn't. I hope you can feel bub soon! Don't feel guilty about stressing - I know its something you probably can't help either, wanting the best for bub. I always think with all this stress this kid is going to have anxiety issues the minute its born!

@Green lady sorry to hear about the post mortem appointment. They are the worst by far. It's good that you have a plan in place and that your FS has given you the realistic stats on it all. Big hugs, it would be very hard to take it all in. But the fact you still get lots of eggs and embryo's is a good sign. Who knows- the 2 untested ones might just be it. Goes with the whole grading of embryo's again, that the best grade ones aren't always going to work. Really a game of luck I think.

@BecT Hi hon! Is your DP back home now? How are you feeling? Scan is on the 21 st. So not tooooo long to go. I actually got a ob referral from the GP and he booked me in for next week. But I have decided to wait for my scan with FS on monday, would be kinda weird having a scan with the OB before the FS. After all this time I feel like I want the first one to be with my FS, if that makes any sense at all.

@MrsChino yep had all my prenatal bloods done on thursday and my GP added another beta. Came in at 12500 at 5w6d so I guess thats good and I am more pregnified! I used the online calculator from my last one at 17dpo and apparently doubling time is just under 48 hours. How are you feeling? Are you showing yet with the twins? I'm super excited!

@ladyr sorry about the BFN. Hope your next cycle changes all of that in a few months!

@Heyside, not long now. How are you feeling hun? Testing tomorrow yeah? I'll be stalking for updates. I got everything crossed for a tomorrow.
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 12-03-2016 at 11:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Keiko2012 that's a great hcg and doubling time! Yay!!! Sounds spot on to me. I completely understand wanting to have your first scan with FS. It will no doubt be an emotional moment after everything you have been through with him (and I'm sure it's seeing that heart beat that makes his job worthwhile too!). I hope the days pass as quickly as they can

Yeah, I'm getting pretty big these days which still feels a bit surreal. I'm definitely not going to be one of those dainty pregnant women with a neat little bump - it'll be more like giant heffalump lady who expands in every direction lol. I truly don't care though. As long as the babies are ok I'll get as big as I need to I have another scan on Monday to check my cervix length so I'm hoping for another peek at them then. The jitters have set in, but hopefully all will be ok. I think it will ease my mind once I can feel them move and know that they're alright. In the meantime I'll just stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Oh @Keiko2012 that's a great hcg and doubling time! Yay!!! Sounds spot on to me. I completely understand wanting to have your first scan with FS. It will no doubt be an emotional moment after everything you have been through with him (and I'm sure it's seeing that heart beat that makes his job worthwhile too!). I hope the days pass as quickly as they can

Yeah, I'm getting pretty big these days which still feels a bit surreal. I'm definitely not going to be one of those dainty pregnant women with a neat little bump - it'll be more like giant heffalump lady who expands in every direction lol. I truly don't care though. As long as the babies are ok I'll get as big as I need to I have another scan on Monday to check my cervix length so I'm hoping for another peek at them then. The jitters have set in, but hopefully all will be ok. I think it will ease my mind once I can feel them move and know that they're alright. In the meantime I'll just stress!
    "Giant heffalump" 😂😂😂 oh this cracked me up! You are right though as long as bubs are healthy it doesn't matter. Yay for another scan on Monday! Let us know what the munchkins are up to 👶🏼👶🏼💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I think that makes sense hun to go and see your fs first and then move on to see ob. Goid luck with it all thinking of yiu, will be amazing to see little bubba. That hcg sounds great as well hun must be reassuring.

@MrsChino - I think you are right hun after all you have been through yiu should be proud of every little bit of belly growth as long as those babies are ok! Hoping you get another peak of them both this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Currently in the middle of a huge break down. This time last year we had attended a yearly event which was the same weekend I experienced my chemical pregnancy. Obviously the same event has come around again and I have refused to attend. It just hurts too much, I have preparing myself for it and just want to lock myself away for the whole weekend. I thought I hit rock bottom this time last year but it seems not, I have been through so much since that i cant believe the world can through us anymore ****! It doesn't help that we are at the point we are this cycle and I really know it hasn't worked either. Tried to explain myself to DH in advance of this weekends events but he doesn't get it I dont think. Men deal with things so logically and hes just focusing on this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside I am so so sorry to hear you are having a rough weekend
    Understand your meltdown Hun, and agree men must have more of a rational brain than emotional. Doesn't help when you are down in the dumps and they don't seem to understand. Can you do anything nice for yourself this weekend to try and distract yourself?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside big squishy hugs love. Anniversaries are so hard. They just stir everything up and and make it all feel fresh again. Plus being at crunch time with this cycle I can imagine you would be under a huge amount of stress, so I don't blame you for not going to the event and for feeling like cr*p! I'm sorry your DH doesn't get it either. I think partners really do experience it differently and it can be hard for them to see it through your eyes. Let it out, do what you need to do to get through today, I say. Thinking of you love. None of this is fair. But I'm still hoping and praying for good news for you on Monday in spite of it all. Crossing everything for you xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2016),Keiko2012  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, thinking of you and sending gentlest of hugs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2016)