Closed Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    I'm ok love, no ms. Just lots is cramping pulling/stabbing pain at times and an awfully sore tailbone. Concerned I don't have any ms or any other symptoms at this stage 😁. I'm 6 wks tomorrow. Just another 11 days until scan... Not that im counting 🙄 such a drag.
    "Not that I'm counting"..! Ha! So glad things are progressing well 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Yes your right I should be use to this roller coaster by now. My old clinic was the same hun I had one on one time with the scientist before transfer. I will be requesting them to come into the waiting room next time I think.
    Those pulling and stabbing pains sound good hun I remember that with DD. I think 6 weeks is when the hcg peaks so just you wait the symptoms will all start at once lol. Hopefully the next 11 days will go quickly for you hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahh 4 nights now I have been trying to catch up on this thread but falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! I have been so super busy and it doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon 😏 it does make the time pass a little quicker but I am sore, fat and exhausted! I shouldn't complain, just came back from a weekend away for a family wedding - it was lovely, but I didn't relax as planned because we had to see the sights and WALK everywhere! 😁 I've been super uncomfortable the past few weeks and really noticed my weight gain on the weekend. But just when I nearly felt resentful, I caught a glimpse of my belly and remembered how desperately wanted it was, how long it took and how lucky I am! 31 weeks Tomorrow!

Keiko what a great effort in n the roll call! I'm due May 13 xx
    Don't stress about the MS - or lack of. It wasn't until bang on 6 weeks that I started to feel slightly yuck, and got worse from there. But we are all different and you might not get sick at all! Crazy how us IVF's wish for MS! Haha! I cannot wait for your scan! Feels like forever! I had one at 5.6 weeks then 7 weeks! Why so long 😩 I have no patience haha! Xoxo

Heyside thinking of you and your triplets! I think it's a bit of a defence mechanism to plan your next step and count yourself out, but I truly hope the only steps you need to plan next are scans, birth plans and nursery furniture xoxo
    BT on Monday? Xx

Catch up on more personals soon, my arms are starting to give way again and my eyes are way too heavy! 😘😘

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ms

Oh @Keiko2012, ms will raise it's not so pretty head before long, if it's going to. I felt continuously queasy rather than getting sick - and by week 12 i was wishing i would be vomity, just for some relief. Preggo hormones eh?

I get what you mean by wanting symptoms to confirm that alls well though.

I'm hanging out to feel bubs move - and after two highly stressful work weeks am feeling v guilty about it's effect on little miss 😟.

Wishing everyone the weekend they want x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - saw my FS yesterday for the post mortem after my last PGD results. I have decided to do one more cycle and then call it quits as I turn 43 in June. That's as good a cut off point as any. His recommendation was to stop given that out of 25 fertilised embryos I have had 5 tested and all abnormal, however he said he'd support another cycle given I get lots of eggs and don't suffer physically from cycling. Interestingly he said he'd been to a conference recently and evidence regarding use of HAICSI or PICSI is that it makes no decipherable difference so he told me to save my money and do standard ICSI. I will do PGD again. If I get no normal embryos ( which my FS thinks is what will happen) I will transfer my two untested day 6 frozen blasts. He said on this occasion he would transfer two at once as there is such a low chance of either of them taking. That will be the end of the road for me, apart from the fact that as long as I am still ovulating naturally I will keep on trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! So much happening in here! It's so hard to keep up with forums sometimes but I wanted to let you all know that I am always thinking of you all I've been reading along though.
    @Heyside the countdown is on hey! I always had my next plan of attack ready to go to keep me sane after bad news, even if I wasn't going to need it. Just made the waiting a little easier. Nearly there x
    @keiko the wait after the wait is just as torturous! All the stabby pains and stuff are so unnerving but so much happens in there in a short space of time so it's no wonder. I didn't start getting any morning sickness until about 8 weeks (and still hanging around at 15 weeks) but it's different for everyone. I understand wanting reassurance though. When is scan day?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I completely understand your thinking. I think having a plan b and plan c in your mind helps with the crazies just that little bit. I'll be crossing everything for good news for you though, not much longer now

@Keiko2012 Oh, that wait is awful! Any more thoughts about another BT before your scan? I guess it's hard to know whether it would be reassuring or just create more stress. Argh - it's like torture, hey?! Come on bubba - grow grow grow!

@Green lady Sounds like you have a good plan in place there. How are you feeling about it? I always hate those post cycle fail appointments, they aren't easy. But you still have a chance by the sounds of things. Hopefully your take home baby is either in the next batch, or already in the freezer waiting for you

@StillHopeful Great to read your update love! Sounds like you are progressing really well, discomfort aside. I can imagine that big days walking around would not feel good at your stage! Glad the weekend was nice in other ways though. Not long to go now - I can't wait to see pics of your little bubba when the time comes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - thanks. I'm pretty pessimistic about last cycle really. My FS has been quite clear that my chances of getting a normal embryo are very low, but that's ok as I wouldn't want him to falsely build up hope for me to be honest. He said I am the classic example of secondary infertility where I never had a problem in the past and now the "shutters have abruptly come down" on my fertility. I think I'll do and see a psychic lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Oh hun sounds like you have hit that very difficult stage, try and put your feet up and give yourself some time out sounds like you deserve it, easier said than done sometimes I know. Your getting there now though hun not too much longer to go and will have your beautiful bub in your arms and it will all be worth it. Thanks for your positive thoughts hun and yes I am definitely in defense mode protecting myself, yes BT is Monday.
    @MamaMell - Hope your little bubs start to move around soon hun, don't feel guilty about your stressful few weeks sometimes we have no influence over outside influences just take some time out over the weekend to chill.
    @Green lady - Oh hun sounds like your appointment was very emotional and stressful. Big hugs hun must have been so hard hearing that news. Good on you for moving forward and planning one more cycle. Really hoping this is the cycle that brings you lots of embryos ready for testing and that elusive embie is within the batch.
    @BecT - Thanks hun, yes think its good to have next plan in place. How are you feeling hun sorry to hear your still suffering with ms.
    @MrsChino - Thanks hun yes will be glad to end the craziness over the weekend lol every time I forget how hard it gets snd how much focus it takes up. How are you feeling hun with those terrific twins of yours?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, I know what you mean re: the tiredness! Unsure what it is with me (I’m definitely not 31 weeks!), but I’m in bed by 7:30pm these days. I like an old woman at times :P Less than 10 weeks to go! x
    @greenlady, my heart goes out to you, it really does. If as you say you’re getting a good number of eggs, if only it were that simple. I think it’s very positive that your FS appears to ‘be on your side’, and doing what he can.
    @MamaMell, how far along are you? Move, bubba, move!

AFM, trodding along. BFN this morning but not at all surprised. Disheartened, yep – surprised, no.

Best get back to work, busy days ahead before the evil witch returns on Monday. Attended the Aspiring Women Leaders’ Summit yesterday at the Convention Centre which was extremely beneficial – I went with an open mind as to just what it was, but turns out I learn some informative tips not only in the professional world but things we can use on a personal level too.

We’ll be commencing our first cycle in April/May so looking forward to that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (11-03-2016)