Closed Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is life who you are trying to get your results out of? The bulk bill side or private. Glen got me pregnant through the bulk bill side

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also the embryos I dont think they can ever tell what is going to be a good one. I had an a grade blasty transferred and negative I then had a basic looking day 2 who is my now 3 year old then this was a hatching blasty I am currently preg with. Once they put them back I believe its out of everyone hands what will be will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun, yes I think thinking of the next step is the only way forward unfortunately.
    @Tinachris - Hope your bloods show yoy are ready to move forward hun, good luck.
    @Green lady - Think down the line I will be following you hun and going down the pgd route just still cant decide if to put the three I have left back and take it from there. The money aspect is scary though, we have spent to much anyway just not sure how much longer we can keep it up.
    @ladyr - Yes hun I with Wazza, I did 1 fresh cycle with him last Oct and this is my first FET. Before that with my old clinic I did 2 fresh cycles and 3 FET's. Great that you are feeling positive about your next step and change of clinic hun, hope its straight forward from here.
    @Meshell23 - Yes I know what you mean hun its definitely out of our hands and what will be will be, Hopefully we find the lucky one soon.

AFM - Thanks everyone, lots going through my head at the moment. I keep thinking back to my transfer and I am slightly frustrated with my scientist who was there on the day. She never really spoke to me in the room and everything I heard was second hand. I do remember her saying though that the two embryos were still compact, do you girls think this means that they had not developed much after thaw? I know they can routinely go through a cycle of compacting and expanding again but this comment keeps playing on my mind. Will be asking about this next week I think.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (10-03-2016),Tinachris  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside testing the embies you have might not be such a bad idea - depending on the survival rate they give you (thaw - freeze- thaw). As at least you will know if they are genetically normal and would potentially save a lot of heartache along the line. We decided to do pgd on our second round (well we had none by day 5) but we thought the money was worth it as otherwise every fet will also cost you. Not sure what the costs are at wazza but ours were 750 or something per embryo from memory.

In saying that I am hoping your little ones are snuggling in nicely and you won't even have to worry about any of it!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-03-2016),ladyr  (10-03-2016),MamaMell  (11-03-2016),Tinachris  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko, how are you going hon?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks - I just came back from another trip in to get more bloods done. First time I've seen it super quiet in warrens/charlottes rooms lol. 😱
    I'm no expert on any embryo stuff but that is super frustrating that you feel that the scientist didn't give you much information on the day. Have you filled out qfg'S latest survey? There is some opportunity there to give some feedback. I'd talk to them to when you see them again too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keiko2012, will definitely be having the conversation with Warren and making a decision. The QFG website says $700 per embryo so very similar. I feel awful that I have given up already but just feel I have been here before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris - lol its a very busy office isnt it, hope yiu get some answers from your bloods. Thanks hun will consider that, think I will ask to see a scientist before entering transfer room next time, that was standard procedure at my last clinic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Tinachris - lol its a very busy office isnt it, hope yiu get some answers from your bloods. Thanks hun will consider that, think I will ask to see a scientist before entering transfer room next time, that was standard procedure at my last clinic.
    Heyside don't feel bad for feeling defeated. I think it's all part of this roller coaster. I felt the same- still do. Just wondering when the next lot of bad news will happen. IVF is such an emotional journey that never seems to end.

And at our clinic the embryologist talks to you before transfer, gives you pics etc. It's always a great time to ask about anything you have questions about as the FS's only get limited info- I get more info out of the embryologist.
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 10-03-2016 at 11:07.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Keiko, how are you going hon?
    I'm ok love, no ms. Just lots is cramping pulling/stabbing pain at times and an awfully sore tailbone. Concerned I don't have any ms or any other symptoms at this stage 😁. I'm 6 wks tomorrow. Just another 11 days until scan... Not that im counting 🙄 such a drag.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (10-03-2016)