Closed Thread
Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes thats what I am hoping the pgd testing will determine but results might just be too scary. Think we will need a consultation with Warren before moving on. How interesting to study embryology mind you I feel I have more knowledge then I ever thought I would need about all this already lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ladyr sorry your old clinic is giving you the run around! How frustrating. Totally agree with getting it all sent to the GP. Fingers crossed you get it all soon! Why do they have to make it so hard- I mean you've decided to leave the clinic anyway.
    @Heyside I have everything crossed for you. I know you might not be feeling positive - but I think there's just no way of knowing. You've had 2 transferred this time! So at least 2 chances if not 3 since one was splitting. Totally get the thinking of the next plan bit- it's the only thing that has gotten me through each cycle. Maybe it'll be a good idea to pgd the rest you have got. At least you still have 3! That's another 3 chances. About the grading I have no idea- mine have always been utterly poor so I guess it can work- the chances are just lower. The 2ww feels like forever doesn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris how are you doing? Have you started stabbing yet?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    @Tinachris how are you doing? Have you started stabbing yet?
    @Heyside yeah it's interesting talking to her about it all. Makes me realize they really are kinda guessing about embryo outcomes themselves. Yeah I know tmi overload. I never even knew anything much about an embryo before this whole experience, I mean I knew they existed, but I just had NFI about their growth etc 😂 but then I never knew ivf was more than one needle 😂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 bloods again tomorrow to see if prog is lower than yesterday... How are u ????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris How come your prog is high? What implications does that have?

I'm ok just got to work and I have the worst right sided stabbing pains 😓😓 no idea why. Hopefully it goes away soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I doubt grading has much to do with success. Speaking from experience of having a hatching blast grade AB test abnormal on PGD testing. Lots of people have babies from supposedly low grade embryos. I wish there were some more advancements in research in terms of which embryos are most likely to progress ( without having to do invasive PGD testing).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-03-2016),Tinachris  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's too high because I'm on AF and I didn't realize I had AF because of the bleeding from the hysteroscopy. Totes confusion for everybody but now having the bloods and high prog means we know. SO not starting up the needles just yet. I feel really loopy this afternoon. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh stabbing pain is painful. The little thing is nestling in!!!!! 😝😘

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shame you're feeling that way hey side, intuition can be a surreal thing huh.. Are you doing IVF through wazza? How many cycles have you done hon? Sorry if you've mentioned this before..

I agree on the guessing thing Tina! & pot luck! Sure, grading can help identify those that could become something tangible from those that wouldn't, but it's really a work-through process in my eyes.

Keiko, how are you hon? Any morning sickness as yet? How far are you?

DH made the call for me tonight, said we're going with the clinic up here on the sunny coast. I've heard wonderful things about Glenn Sterling, but to be honest this whole experience with them has left a slightly sour taste. They've not been all that accommodating, and the FS here I really like (& have met in person so far). Slightly more costly (what isn't in this journey?!), but I really believe he can help us.