Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    Hi Tinachis,
    Yes I have been through a lot with IVF I work in Retail & I went through my miscarriages I had still go to work it was that hardest thing to do. I had to learn to block out all of my emotions so I could get through my work.
    What has this clinic done for you & it looks like it might be linked or the same as IVF Australia.
    @Karo what a hard slog for you 😔 retail is hard. Yeah I think that blocking emotions is something I do well myself. Gotta cope somehow. Look, I'm no ivf clinic expert so I can't compare them to anything as my GP chose for me but I can't fault them in anyway. They are linked to ivf Australia and been doing it the longest in Qld. Look at their statistics and maybe compare them all to each other? That's why I asked about low cost, I've got no idea what's out there! Sorry I'm not much help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Shelby I'm sorry to here that I know how you must be feeling. My first miscarriage I went to 7 weeks, my miscarriage went for about two months than I told the clinic I wanted the D&C done I just wanted it over.
    I have my fingers crossed that the frosties work for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Karo For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tinachris,
    I just looked at there website & there cost are cheaper than what I was paying in NSW as I was out of pocket just over $3000 each fresh cycle. Plus it looks like there PGD testing my be cheaper as well I will have to call them & see.
    How is your treatment going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't logged on for a little while - then I do and omg!!! @MrsChino twinnies!!! How blo0dy amazing after everything you've been through lovely!!! A huge congrats to you that is the best news!!! How are you feeling? Have they given you your due date? Welcome to the newcomers @Karo and @Tinachris I hope your journeys are short ones! I need to do a bit of catching up to find out where everyone is at - being back at work has been completely exhausting I get home and am couch bound until bedtime!! Had the most awful migraine coupled with intense vomiting yesterday so staying home today to rest. Headache is still hanging around but no vomiting at least. Hope you're all going well ladies and the new year brings lots more bfp's!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    I haven't logged on for a little while - then I do and omg!!! @MrsChino twinnies!!! How blo0dy amazing after everything you've been through lovely!!! A huge congrats to you that is the best news!!! How are you feeling? Have they given you your due date? Welcome to the newcomers @Karo and @Tinachris I hope your journeys are short ones! I need to do a bit of catching up to find out where everyone is at - being back at work has been completely exhausting I get home and am couch bound until bedtime!! Had the most awful migraine coupled with intense vomiting yesterday so staying home today to rest. Headache is still hanging around but no vomiting at least. Hope you're all going well ladies and the new year brings lots more bfp's!!!
    @Ree888 thankyou! I hope you are feeling better today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    21 eggs retrieved at EPU today. Now the wait for the fertilisation report for me tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get 9 or 10 normally fertilised. Based on my previous poor fertilisation rates 9 or10 would be great for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing everything for you @Green lady! Now the anxious wait begins. This is by far the most frustrating time I find. Stimming is easy. Will you get daily updates or just see what happened by day 5? Wishing you a speedy recovery. 21 is fantastic Hopefully no Ohss. Was your oestrogen Ok prior EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady that's amazing wish I got that many!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Karo I'm with Monash so not the cheapest clinic... We are always 7-8 K out of pocket per stim cycle. That does include DS however. But we are the most infertile couple, otherwise I would also try one of those low cost clinics Good luck with finding one, let us know how you go.

@Ree888 Oh no hun, hopefully the headache disappears soon and you can get back to feeling good. Well better, not sure if there's any good in this pregnancy business.

@MamaKes Sorry hun can't give you any advice on the DE and hubby's swimmer improvement ideas. We are using DS so that won't ever be an issue. And who knows maybe soon also DE! Our poor child will be so confused that it's not anyones biological offspring... Will be interested to see what your experience is with travelling donors (that was what you have decided on, haven't you?). I actually think we would also prefer to do it this way, as if you are looking into longterm costs will probably be cheaper then flying overseas all the time- especially if it doesn't work first go. How many embryo's are you guaranteed? I've read on the European Egg Donors you are guaranteed 6. How are you coping with it emotionally?

@Heyside how are you doing? Has the bleeding stopped? Have you seen your FS yet? Let us know how you go

@BecT when is your scan hun? Should be soonish now shouldn't it? How are you holding up?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I assume estrogen was OK as my FS didn't ring me about it whereas last time he rang me about it as it was around 14,000 and had to discuss the trigger. After fertilisation report tomorrow I always ask for no updates until day 5 as that's what's relevant for me for biopsy.