Yep increase in my dosage
    Fingers crossed!! 🙏🏻

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was everyone's weekend?

I've got a funny story for you all..

DH is on his way to the hospital on Friday to take a semen sample (update the test & all that jazz).

Called the hospital in advance, making sure all was good to go. They gave him a 20 minute window from having the job done to getting the sample to them.

He gets it done, leaves home, 2 minutes down the road he's pulled over by the police. Speeding. All the niceties done, the officer asked him if there was any medical emergency or reason as to why he was speeding.

DH - "well actually, I'm on my way to the hospital with a semen sample".

Officer laughs it off, starts walking away (back to the car to write the ticket out), and DH stops him. "No seriously, this" - holding the sample up to show him!

Long story short(er), officer comes back to the door, laughs again, has a slight convo as to the point at hand, and tells DH he's going to drop the speed he was doing to the smallest offence & says "you'd better be on your way before those little guys die".

Hilarious, and no doubt a story that's been told at the shop a few times over the weekend!

Other than that have had a rather busy weekend . A good thing I guess, takes the mind off everything IVF! It can be all so consuming at times.

That being said Friday's laugh helped immensely!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ladyr - Oh hun that is so so funny definitely a story to laugh back at, I am surprised they didn't accompany him to the hospital with flashing lights lol! Great that you have been keeping busy hun nice to have your mind off everything.

AFM - Trying to stay sain and keep busy but not succeeding much lol! Had the 4th pregnancy announcement of the fortnight yesterday, not sure what was in the water over Christmas but I seemed to miss out lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I clearly missed that timing too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @ladyr - Oh hun that is so so funny definitely a story to laugh back at, I am surprised they didn't accompany him to the hospital with flashing lights lol! Great that you have been keeping busy hun nice to have your mind off everything.

AFM - Trying to stay sain and keep busy but not succeeding much lol! Had the 4th pregnancy announcement of the fortnight yesterday, not sure what was in the water over Christmas but I seemed to miss out lol!
    @Heyside that's ridiculous 4 announcements I'd be in lock down lol hiding from everyone!! 😒😟😢

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @ladyr that is toooooo funny!!! I always wondered what would happen! 😝😝poor DP! Scared for life and the police have something to gossip about. I can't believe they still have him a fine...
    @Heyside oh no Hun 😳 it's all the holidays people had over Xmas and New Years. Wouldn't it be nice if we could've been that lucky! Hugs. How's the 2ww treating you? Will you POAS or are you back on boosters?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladyr That is hilarious! I bet that police officer was chuckling for the rest of the day

@Heyside Another announcement? Golly. Something in the water alright. Fingers crossed your bub(s!) are settling in now, ready for you to make your own announcement before too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - How are you feeling hun are those symptoms setting in yet? Yes think all of us ladies in this thread deserved a Christmas holiday natural miracle but unfortunately the world just doesn't provide like that.
    @MrsChino - Would love to have my own announcement to give someday, have to believe it will happen. Mind you god help everyone if I ever do I will want to shout it from the roof tops and let everyone know how insensitive their words have been over the last 3 years.

AFM - This 2ww is driving me crazy! Google is not my friend, not sure what to even Google any more as I have no signs or symptoms just progesterone side effects. After the confusion of my last transfer I won't be POAS until next Sunday and thats just to prepare myself. Had my last booster last night so that will have left my system by then. On a positive note a parent from my daughter's school opened up too me recently about her fertility struggles. We just met for coffee this morning and I felt at such ease I opened up about everything was such a relief to speak to someone in real life who gets it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside put the Google down!! It will do your head in even more. How nice to find someone in real life to talk openly to, I don't have that myself. It would be so refreshing!! Someone who just gets it all, huh? Hold onto that one!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hon, repeat after me – “Google is NOT your friend”! It can lead to so many different lines of thinking it’s not even funny. I’m glad you got to speak to someone IRL that’s going through it; it can be such a relief to know (in the real world) we’re not alone. I agree with Tina, keep each other.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-03-2016)