Closed Thread
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Good afternoon ladies👋
    I'm still a bit groggy but hysteroscopy, scratch,biopsy and lipoidal flush went well. So relieved I was worried I had endo and uterine polyps but I don't have either thank god. Such a relief that's over!!! Hope everyone's good today
    Excellent news Tinachris - I must admit despite the bilateral blocked tubes I was relieved when the FS said everything else looked normal (uterus, only one small cyst - excellent for me who has suffered with them bursting for years - etc).

Keep up with the pain relief, won't you. It's important in the early hours (I'm assuming you had a lap?).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @ladyr no just hysteroscopy. Yeah I don't know what my tubes are doing but it doesn't matter to me as long as the oven is okay lol I'm good just laying in bed relaxing 😌

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-03-2016),ladyr  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At Qfg Gold Coast they redid my hcg a few days after first to ensure rising at recommended rate.... If not they watch u longer if is then waited for my scan at 7 w to check for hb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladyr Hope you are feeling a little better. Fingers crossed the Royal Jelly and the bracelet make a difference. I used royal jelly (tabs) for my last cycle. Fingers crossed

@Heyside How are you feeling? Hope those triplets are settling in nicely and you are car shopping already... I mean you'll need a van from now on!

@Tinachris how are you doing today? Yay for no polyps and endo!!! Huge win!!! Yay for a new start very shortly

@MrsChino how are you and the twinnies doing? Has the ms settled down now?

I think I might need to attempt a roll call soon - I am so confused where everyone is up to, especially with all your due dates! We are getting closer to our first bub for this group too! EEK @StillHopeful! Just a tad excited here!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-03-2016),ladyr  (04-03-2016),Tinachris  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I’m doing okay, thanks love. MS has settled down heaps, and now I seem to just have the odd bad day here and there, plus feeling sick if I let myself get hungry. I’ve been getting a lot of pelvic girdle pain when I’m on my feet too much, so I’m just trying to take it easy as much as possible. It feels like a long time since I’ve seen the twinnies, but I’ve got another scan coming up at 16 weeks, so fingers crossed both will still be ok. I bought a doppler and have been listening to the heartbeats which is really reassuring, although sometimes I’m not sure if I’ve heard both, or just the same one twice! I think I’ll probably stress less when I can feel them moving.

How are you feeling? When are you thinking of going for your extra bloods? Are you still on your POAS-a-thon?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    I bought a doppler and have been listening to the heartbeats which is really reassuring, although sometimes I’m not sure if I’ve heard both, or just the same one twice! I think I’ll probably stress less when I can feel them moving.
    Awww.. this gave me the giddies. I cannot wait.

So glad to hear you're going well xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-03-2016),Tinachris  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes agree @Keiko2012, a roll call would be good, I am really losing track. All good with me here thanks, not feeling anything so far but trying to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wee nearly time for another scan @MrsChino! Yay! 🎉🎉👶🏼👶🏼! The Doppler is a fab idea! Gives you a piece of mind at home 🙂. Not sure when I should have another BT. It would make sense to have one on Monday as it'll be exactly a week later- but my GP isn't there on Mondays. Then I was thinking maybe wait closer to 6 wks... Then I only have one week to wait for my scan. Stretch things a bit! Still peeing on sticks 😝- but only every second day. I need to use them up! Lol. My digital came back 2-3 wks yesterday but that was in the afternoon after night shift so wouldn't have been as concentrated. I hope the next one I do shows me those magic 3 plus numbers. No symptoms here either apart from lots of pulling near my ovaries which is freaking me put to be honest.
    @Heyside- too early for symptoms! I'm sure they are all snuggling in nicely currently.

Righto, I'll do the roll call if everyone lets me kneel where they are up to or when due etc 👍🏻😀

Happy Friday peeps! I've got the whole weekend off- which is a rarity! Yay! A weekend off like 'normal' people 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kneel? Oh silly phone... "Know"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not (IVF) cycling just yet (but secretly hoping for a miracle)...

CD18 today, having an updated set of CD21 progesterone test on Monday.

Have my bloods today for dq alpha gene, ana etc etc etc & follow up appointment with FS on Tuesday.

How is everyone else travelling?