Closed Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Congratulations on being pupo @Heyside! I have everything crossed for you!! OMG triplets - can you imagine?!

@Tinachris, when I had my flush it was done along with a hsg. So they ran they dye through the tubes, then withdrew that, then filled up another syringe with lipiodol and squirted that in and left it. It probably went into the tubes a bit, but we didn't specifically map it going through or anything (maybe since we had just done that with the dye). Maybe slightly TMI, but I did have a little bit of lipiodol coming out for a couple of days afterwards. Ewww.
    Never tmi @MrsChino I'd rather be aware of that happening! Thanks for the info x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ladyr - Oh hun can't believe your family could be so insensitive knowing what you are going through. Its bad enough when people throw comments around when they have no idea whats happening, it can hurt so much.
    @Keiko2012 - Sounds like a good plan to squeeze a hcg test in alongside your other tests hun even if it is for reassurance. I think your right hun this whole ivf stuff seems to be a numbers game, just a matter of finding the lucky one. Enjoy this pregnancy and take it as it comes down the line in considering siblings.
    @Tinachris - Sorry hun I have had the same procedures myself with Warren but cant tell you the technicalities of what was actually done. Should have got more info just know its something he recommended. Good luck with it all hun, hope all goes well and it sets you off well for your cycle.

AFM - Thanks ladies, just chilling out at home now after the drive home. Something tells me my chances of triplets are pretty slim after my history of transfers but I suppose you can never say never. Had to laugh when I was on the table and we were discussing what to do. DH laughed and said, "Oh well we will just buy a bigger car", my reaction was, "Never mind the car its me that would have to carry 3 babies for 9 months" lol!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (01-03-2016),Tinachris  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! It's funny the way they think at times..

Love it - "don't worry about the car, what about me"?!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @ladyr - Oh hun can't believe your family could be so insensitive knowing what you are going through. Its bad enough when people throw comments around when they have no idea whats happening, it can hurt so much.
    @Keiko2012 - Sounds like a good plan to squeeze a hcg test in alongside your other tests hun even if it is for reassurance. I think your right hun this whole ivf stuff seems to be a numbers game, just a matter of finding the lucky one. Enjoy this pregnancy and take it as it comes down the line in considering siblings.
    @Tinachris - Sorry hun I have had the same procedures myself with Warren but cant tell you the technicalities of what was actually done. Should have got more info just know its something he recommended. Good luck with it all hun, hope all goes well and it sets you off well for your cycle.

AFM - Thanks ladies, just chilling out at home now after the drive home. Something tells me my chances of triplets are pretty slim after my history of transfers but I suppose you can never say never. Had to laugh when I was on the table and we were discussing what to do. DH laughed and said, "Oh well we will just buy a bigger car", my reaction was, "Never mind the car its me that would have to carry 3 babies for 9 months" lol!
    @ heyside that's hilarious that he thought of the car!! Typical male ha ha bless him!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-03-2016),Keiko2012  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes lol thats what I thought @ladyr and @Tinachris, typical male way of thinking. Both me and the nurse laughed at his response!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck in this tww@Heyside - hopefully it's the last 2ww you'll have

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-03-2016),MamaMell  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone today? I'm feeling like utter crap. Have just ordered some Royal Jelly in it's natural form (a spoonful a day I think) in addition to a fertility bracelet. Throwing everything at this body/universe of mine/ours to hope for a positive result at the end of it all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies👋
    I'm still a bit groggy but hysteroscopy, scratch,biopsy and lipoidal flush went well. So relieved I was worried I had endo and uterine polyps but I don't have either thank god. Such a relief that's over!!! Hope everyone's good today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladyr - Sorry to hear your not feeling great today hun. Hope the royal jelly and bracelet help hun.
    @Tinachris - So happy that all went well for you hun you can now move forward with the knowledge all is good in your cycle. Good luck x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (02-03-2016),Tinachris  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thankyou! Yes I'm very relieved it's done. Just waiting a few weeks for the NK cells testing to come back. Looking to start a cycle in about a week 😱

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-03-2016)