Closed Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keiko those numbers are perfect and awesome to hear the pee sticks are darker too!! I am so sorry to hear of the sudden loss of a patient 😢 that is just devastating. Thoughts to you and the family xoxo

Heyside I'm sorry it wasn't the best news today but I'm keeping confident for your double transfer! 3 sets of twins in our bird poop mums group? Lol! Wish you all the sticky baby dust xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-02-2016),Keiko2012  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry tmi post, has any of you ladies used the compounded progesterone pessaries rather than the chemist bought ones? Not sure why I am on these this time rather than the other ones, may be due to the higher dose. They are not nice at all though and leave so much pure white residue - yukkk!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I haven't used the compounded ones, only crinone and endometrin. Oddly enough, I found the residue even worse with endometrin! So gross! And a bit irritating as well? It really is all glamour, hey

Any news @Keiko2012? I hope today has been a better day for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't used them either @Heyside but wazza mentioned them yesterday to me. Apparently they are cheaper?!
    Do you have to lie down afterwards for them?
    @MrsChino stayed home from work today. Ended up with a migraine and a really sore throat etc. Just not feeling well. No hcg updates as yet- I did call before. But wazza did another one yesterday and it went up to 75. So I'm praying it's over 100 today. (After wazzas receptionist freaked me out and said we want to see it over 100 and it's only 75.... Turns out its fine for where I was - as I was only 13dpo.)

Still can't help and google them- beta base tells me that I'm lower than the 'average'. I would really just like a magic ball that tells me all will be ok so I can stop stressing. Definitely no twins with those levels though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Hi, I did ivf thru qfg and they had the compounded prog pesseries as std but I decided not to use them. I work in the pharmaceutical industry and the quality control isn't as good, so I ended up using the registered ones. Mind u Qfg have great results but how much it's the prog vs the skills of their Drs and the lab! Oh and my hubby, who normally thinks I over react bla bla bla was quite keen to use the registered form of drug too. And he's normally tight! I think it cost me about 1k to do my 12w on it at 200mcg twice daily. Still have a lonely one in fridge as I couldn't bring myself to 'use it up' once I was allowed to stop!
    Last edited by Lisau77; 26-02-2016 at 16:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - Yes exactly oh the glamour, not sure how I will make myself presentable for Tuesday's transfer lol!
    @Keiko2012 - I haven't been charged for the pessaries yet so cant comment on the price, but yes I have to lie down. Sorry to hear you haven't felt too good hun hope you feel better soon. Sounds like that hcg is rising nicely hun, unfortunately after going through everything we do I dont think the worrying will ever stop.
    @Lisau77 - Thanks for the inside info hun, interesting! I am on 3x 400mg of the pessaries is this quite a high dose I have always only been on 3x 200mg in the past. I haven't ovulated this cycle though so no natutal progesterone. Can understand you giving them up asap, they are awful to use, dont think anyone would use them by choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any exciting level updates Keiko? I have been stalking and waiting! Is your official BT with monash Monday? I'm sure Dr C will love seeing the result! No good about the migraine, I had a few doozeys on the first trimester. Hopefully it's your strong healthy Bub stealing all your goodness! X

Heyside sorry no help with the compounded pessaries, but I definitely sympathise with how you feel for Tuesday's transfer. I was so self conscious about it on my 2nd last transfer and the Dr joked and made it SO MUCH WORSE! He said to the nurse that I forgot my cervix, just lots of Crinone, and I was like omg I was already so self conscious of that (said to DH on the way in I'm trying to tell myself it must be what they see every transfer, but looks like a vag full of thrush!). Well anyway then Dr says "it's okay, just looks like you have really really bad thrush! 😳😏 and that's when I died right there on the bed! 😳😳

The things we do! X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been thinking of you too @Keiko2012 and hoping it's good news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - Thats exactly how I feel hun really considering using them up the back passage to ease me feeling uncomfortable about the situation which seems silly as in theory he should have seen it all before but I am just paranoid, never felt like this on other transfers. I am hoping it will all be worth it, the things we go through.

Feeling down at the moment just had my brother tell me they are expecting, should feel so happy about being an aunty again. Don't get me wrong I am happy for them, would hate them to go through all this. It just tops off the week its the third announcement in a week from very close friends and family 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @Heyside those announcements are so hard. As much as you want to be happy for them it still stings. I truly hope that it isn't long before you're making your own announcement xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-02-2016)