Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Keiko2012! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Great that you had your bt done hun, frustraiting that you have to wait until tomorrow but it will be worth it. Plenty of sticks to pee on in the mean time lol!! Sounds like you have lots to think about now ☺
    @BecT - wow 13 weeks hun thats great news. How are you feeling now you are at this point? Is your DH still away?
    @ladyr - Welcome hun, sorry to read your history and your blocked tubes, hope you get some answers in regards your laparoscopy and a plan of moving forward. I am seeing Wazza at qfg, hes the only reason we do the travel down from the coast so sorry cant help with thst dctr hope someone else can.

AFM - No ladies tomorrow is just another scan he said we could have prepared for transfer from what he saw on Saturday but he wanted to give me some extra time for that lining to develop further. So if all is good tomorrow plan will be for transfer next Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Saying hi…

Long story short:

One miscarriage in 2009, and zilch since. Have had substantial tests dating back to 2009, with no actual reason as to the WHY.

Commenced movement last year on commencing IVF but was then offered an excellent employment opportunity to relocate back to the Sunshine Coast (timing!!) and made the difficult choice to put it on hold for a short while.

While doing so, thought it couldn’t hurt to have a laparoscopy (now with PHI) to investigate potential issues. Bilateral blocked tubes (32, go figure ), and some old/dried endometriosis which was removed.

My gynae/FS managed to unblock one of the tubes which I’m incredibly thankful for, but that being said I simply don’t believe it only comes down to the blocked tubes.

I’ve got my follow up appointment further to the laparoscopy on the 10 March where I’m hoping he’ll take a uterine biopsy for NKC and I will request an updated test for my AMH level (have had this in the past with no issues) and MTHFR gene at the same time – just to rule out any hidden factors.

I can’t imagine they would have been blocked my whole life, so there’s got to be other factors there. Have been taking CoQ10/folate/etc with DH on CoQ10 and Zinc, and now just waiting it out to make an appointment to see Glenn at Life Fertility.

Many in here with LF/Glenn?
    Hi,

@Meshell23 and I are with Life but we go through the bulk bill IVF side, sooooo much cheaper! $500 winning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    $500 + icsi + meds etc. Total cost me just under 1200. Currently 5 and a half weeks preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    About $1200 for me all up also including IVF, FET, storage, drugs, scans etc I didn't need ICSI. My last transfer didn't work have my next FET in hopefully 15 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi,

@Meshell23 and I are with Life but we go through the bulk bill IVF side, sooooo much cheaper! $500 winning!
    Eeek! So many success stories out of Life - just WONDERFUL xx

How many embys did you both? Obviously the whole it-only-takes-one cliche applies, but I can't help but get excited haha

What other supplements are we all taking? Glenn is supportive of them I assume? I'm looking into adding Vit E + Caratine for egg supply (my GP didn't seem overly fussed re: DHEA which is a shame, may still ask my FS in March)...
    Last edited by ladyr; 24-02-2016 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

I got 3 frosties and I believe Meshell got the same. My first didn't work, Hopefully the 2nd is a winner. We don't see Glen as we are low cost so only see the nurses but use all the same facilities.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bub on board!

@Keiko2012 - doing really well thanks lovely.
    Been following while growing our little girl!
    We had our 20 week scan this monday just gone and it was beautiful to see how perfectly formed they are by the halfway mark.
    Yea, i'm totally gooey at the mo!

Brisbane IVF'ers are well on the way to being a due in/mum's group - dontcha think?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (25-02-2016),shelby27  (25-02-2016),StillHopeful  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012 that's so exciting!! Congratulations!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    Brisbane IVF'ers are well on the way to being a due in/mum's group - dontcha think?
    With any luck

Congrats on your bundle MamaMell!