Closed Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eeeep I am so far behind! I will do a proper catch up soon when my brain doesn't hurt so much lol.
    @MrsChino TWINS! Holy moly! Congratulations hun hoping all goes ever so smoothly for you xoxo Thanks for checking in!
    @StillHopeful going crazy but taking it a day at a time. How are you?

I am sorry, I will definitely try to get to everyone tomorrow! I have been getting the most horrible headaches and it feels like my eyeballs are being ripped out of my head. That and the insane fatigue is the only reassuring thing at the moment i guess. Scan next Monday morning at last! I just need to see that there is really a little person in there and he hasn't run away on me. 7 weeks tomorrow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Eeeep I am so far behind! I will do a proper catch up soon when my brain doesn't hurt so much lol.
    @MrsChino TWINS! Holy moly! Congratulations hun hoping all goes ever so smoothly for you xoxo Thanks for checking in!
    @StillHopeful going crazy but taking it a day at a time. How are you?

I am sorry, I will definitely try to get to everyone tomorrow! I have been getting the most horrible headaches and it feels like my eyeballs are being ripped out of my head. That and the insane fatigue is the only reassuring thing at the moment i guess. Scan next Monday morning at last! I just need to see that there is really a little person in there and he hasn't run away on me. 7 weeks tomorrow.
    Good luck, 'he'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Good luck, 'he'?
    I referred to DD as a 'he' until birth lol. Just slips out and sounds nicer than it lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (12-01-2016),StillHopeful  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had another scan this morning so will trigger tonight for EPU Friday morning at Club Wes. Had 22 or 23 follicles , hoping not to have to change trigger due to OHSS risk but have to wait until estrogen level from this mornings blood test comes back. Hoping just to stick with ovidrel trigger since I'm used to it.
    @Keiko2012 - the double strength trigger is mainly used for those who historically have had a higher number of immature eggs ( although there are other reasons for it to be used which he didn't go into) - which is not me and my FS also said in any event, the OHSS risk for me would be too high with a double trigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady that's awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I am new to this forum & have just moved to the Gold Coast from NSW.

I am not new to IVF have been doing IVF for 2 years with IVF Australia, I have done 7 cycles with 3 BFP & 3 miscarriages I did the Bondi Protocol & than they used the glue. The last thing they were going to do was the PGD testing but I was going to be out of pocket $3000 & no med rebate. I decided to take 2 years off to give my body a good rest as I had been through so much.

So here I am getting ready to think about starting back up again. I am trying to find a good clinic that is not to experiences I have found two clinic The Fertility Centre Springwood & City Fertility Centre do you ladies know if these two clinics are good or have any suggestions???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Karo welcome!! Sounds like you're been through a lot with ivf. I can't say anything about those two clinics but QFG have been excellent for me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I am new to this forum & have just moved to the Gold Coast from NSW.

I am not new to IVF have been doing IVF for 2 years with IVF Australia, I have done 7 cycles with 3 BFP & 3 miscarriages I did the Bondi Protocol & than they used the glue. The last thing they were going to do was the PGD testing but I was going to be out of pocket $3000 & no med rebate. I decided to take 2 years off to give my body a good rest as I had been through so much.

So here I am getting ready to think about starting back up again. I am trying to find a good clinic that is not to experiences I have found two clinic The Fertility Centre Springwood & City Fertility Centre do you ladies know if these two clinics are good or have any suggestions???
    Hi and welcome!!

I haven't been to the two clinics you have mentioned but I have heard they are good. I go to Life Fertilty through their IVF bulk bill clinic (low cost) (07) 3606 3134. I recommend them. What I like about life low cost is there is no upfront fees you just pay the out of pocket which is $500.
    Last edited by shelby27; 14-01-2016 at 11:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi and welcome!!

I haven't been to the two clinics you have mentioned but I have heard they are good. I go to Life Fertilty through their IVF bulk bill clinic (low cost) (07) 3606 3134. I recommend them. What I like about life low cost is there is no upfront fees you just pay the out of pocket which is $500.
    @shelby how do they keep it so cheap??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @shelby how do they keep it so cheap??
    You just pay the oop no upfront payment except the $500, they get money from Medicare. Actually it came to $790.

I have paid all my fees and my total cost for everything, drugs, EPU, FET, all appts/scans embryo storage came to $790

I had 4 scripts

The whole IVF process $500
    4 scripts at $37.70 each
    And the trigger shot $140
    Total $790

I have 2 frozen embryos left, my first didn't work, will do another transfer in March.
    Last edited by shelby27; 14-01-2016 at 14:48.