Hi @Keiko2012 thanks for asking, all good here just waiting for tomorrow. Clexane doesn't seem too bad for me, I have a few bruises but nothing too major. I have a feeling the 100 dose of fsh isn't do anything for me though, feeling no action in the ovaries at all but hopefully my lining is developing well with just the estrogen support anyway. How is your wait going hun are you keeping sain?
Are you on the fsh purely to increase your lining heyside? So I guess feeling no action is ok?
I'm doing okay. None of my other embryos made it surprise surprise so a bit down about it all and looking into donors again. It's so expensive!! Plus the acupuncture lady told me yesterday (only seeing her cause mine is away and he recommended her) that I should just adopt a black baby. Yep I'll get on a plane tomorrow and bring one home just like all the celebrities....
@Green lady how are you doing? You've been in my thoughts too. Are you planning on doing another stim or going into a fet with your untested embryo?
Yes @Keiko2012, the fsh has been added to increase my natural estrogen and lining. I usually get a better lining on a stimulated cycle. Oh hun sorry to hear that news of your other embryos, that doesn't mean that those lovely embies inside you are not snuggling in. Gosh what a ridiculous statement from your acupuncturist, wouldn't you have thought they would have more tact dealing with emotional women going through all this ivf stuff. Hopefully wazza has some more knowledge for you next week as a back up plan too (hopefully you won't need it).
Fingers crossed the fsh will give you a nice lining. Let us know how you go 🙂
@Keiko2012 - sorry your embies didn't make it but you've still got one on board right?
afm- don't know what I'm doing yet. Haven't been to see my FS for the post PGD results de-brief, just feeling a bit tired of it all at the moment to be honest and I've only done 3 stim cycles which isn't a lot compared to others. I don't really know what to do with the frozen untested embies. If they weren't hatching blasts by day 6 what chance is there that they could be normal when all the other 5 tested that were hatching blasts by day 6 have been abnormal. I'm not scared of transferring them where they don't implant but I am worried about transferring them and they implant and then fail and I have to have another d and c ( I've already had two in the last 12 months and don't really want another one).
Can understand you feeling so tired from this journey @Green lady it can most definitely take it out of you. Take some time out for yourself hun and book the appointment when you are ready to deal with the news and make a plan to move forwards. I feel the same as you regards the worry of the embryo implanting and then failing, thats my biggest fear after my last transfer. Big hugs hun x
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!