Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012 - lots of fragmented embryos make it ( including my nieces little girl who was a highly fragmented slow growing day 3 embryo). Hopefully you get the same result.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-02-2016),Keiko2012  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats on being PUPO keiko and woo double transfer! Shelley and spinner look great to me! And if I remember right one of Mrs Chino's little bubs she has one board now was very fragmented! They say the double can boost each other! Oh keeping everything crossed for one or even two bubs for you!! Xo
    We will have to get these Crinone to you! I'm visiting a friend at Capalaba tomorrow, is that anywhere close to you by chance? X

Did you have a scan today Mrs Chino? Was it amazing?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO @keiko! I am crossing everything for you!
    @StillHopeful I am totally staying at my parent's place in Capalaba at the moment! Heading to Southbamk for NT scan tomorrow though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Hopefully they'll pull through and I can be one of those positive fragmentation statistic.
    @MrsChino did you have your 12 week scan? Golly gosh time flies! How are those precious bubs doing? How are you feeling now? Is ms easing off a bit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Congratulations on being PUPO @keiko! I am crossing everything for you!
    @StillHopeful I am totally staying at my parent's place in Capalaba at the moment! Heading to Southbamk for NT scan tomorrow though.
    Good luck @BecT! Let us known how you go and if you get any pretty pictures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 How many days til your bt? Are you going to poas beforehand? I hope you have lots of things planned to keep you busy - the tww feels like it goes forever!

Thanks guys, I had my nt scan yesterday and all was well. Both bubs were on track and measurements came back as low risk for everything so I'm very relieved. We told our families last night so that made things feel a bit more real. My dad was so happy he cried and had to sit down, so that was very sweet. But now of course I'm worried that now we've gone public something bad will happen. Argh - really gotta get this anxiety under control somehow

@BecT are you going to sogi? I went there yesterday and they were awesome. Very thorough, and you get to sit down with a genetic counsellor afterwards and go through your results. It was pretty interesting actually!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (16-02-2016),Keiko2012  (16-02-2016),shelby27  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko stranger things have happened so no reason you can't be a positive statistic!
    @MrsChino I am so glad all looks well and the news is out. Gosh I would have been a blubbering mess sharing that lol. Ah anxiety. I'm still seeing the psych the clinic sent me to after our miscarriages to try and keep a lid on it. And yep, off to Sogi They sound wonderful!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @MrsChino! Yay! Congratulations, I am so glad all is well. And telling your families - must feel so amazing! 💕 You made me all teary just reading about it! Can I blame my uncontrollable blabbering on the progesterone lol?

BT is not for a full 2 weeks! So not until 29th. I think my nurse was slightly confused as on one piece of paper she wrote the 29th of jan and on the next 29th of May! 😳 I wasn't going to POAS at all this time ( well I say that now) but I think I will before my wazza appt next week. I'll be 9 or 10dp3dt so you'd think something would show up. I just need to know how to go prepare myself for the appointment. Will see how I feel next week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh that's right @Keiko2012 I forgot about your wazza appointment next week! Ah yes, well I guess it would be helpful to know either way before you speak to him. Oh, wouldn't it just be so amazing if you didn't need to kick off a cycle with him after all?! Argh - crossing everything for you lady xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BecT - Good luck for your scan hun, hope all goes well, keep us updated x
    @MrsChino - oh great news hun, glad to hear your two beautiful bubbas are doing so well. How amazing to share your news it must have felt so surreal, the moment you have longed for.
    @Keiko2012 - It sounds like a good idea to know where you stand before your appointment with wazza hun. Really hoping you dont need to put another plan.in place with him. Good luck x

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (16-02-2016),Keiko2012  (16-02-2016),MrsChino  (16-02-2016)