Closed Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bluemeeple - Congrats on your scan hun its amazing hearing that beautiful heart beat isn't it.
    @Tinachris - Welcome to the thread hun, hope the change in fs brings a change in protocol which makes all the difference for you. This is a great thread to share this difficult journey hun as we have all been through it and can share the pain and joys of the ups and downs. You will love Charlotte by the way she is very friendly and seems proactive which is good.
    @ducky - Thanks hun really hoping the being fertile after miscarriage theory works for me . How are you doing hun have you sorted your ob out now and had any first few tests after the Christmas break?
    @Green lady - Great result hun, really hoping for good news for you this cycle x
    @MrsChino - Oh my gosh hun so excited for you, twins!!!! Double the enjoyment. Can understand you being both shocked and cautious after everything you have been through hun but really hoping all goes amazingly smoothly from here. No wonder you have been feeling sick with two lots of hcg running around your system lol, hope it eases soon.

Thanks for thinking of me everyone, to be honest i am feeling fine now no pain at all and the bleeding is definitely easing which is good. I had another bt today to check on my hcg level and will phone for my results later. Not sure how long the testing on the tissue will take but will ask when I phone today. Warren gave me a form to have a scan locally after I had passed the tissue to check it had all gone but as he is back next week i might wait to see him and then I can plan my next step too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (13-01-2016),Tinachris  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside thanks for the reassurance. I am really feeling good about the change. I'm totally out of the loop with you but after reading ur last post I hope u r ok 😔

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats the best way to be @Tinachris positive positive positive, new year new start as they say.

No worries hun I am good now thanks, i had a positive pregnancy test after my last transfer back in November, however it turned out to be non viable and at one point they thought it may have been ectopic. Luckily that wasn't the case and i just had to wait until I naturally miscarried. It has been one long journey and very emotional but it finally came to an end this weekend when I would have been 11 weeks. Just happy to be moving forward now let 2016 be a good year for us all x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news for me!!!! HCG now only at 57 so its come down from over 400. I have also managed to get an appointment with Warren for next Tuesday (someone cancelled apparently, I was lucky to get in) so can check all of the sac has gone and make a plan to move forwards. Hopefully my results of the tissue will be back by then as well as I was told they take around a week.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

OMG OMG OMG MRSCHINO!! TWINNING!!! Massive congratulations to you and DH! And lol at the whole FS double transfer debacle 😂 good work! I cannot recommend higher Zofran wafers (ondansetron) for MS! I feel like I owe them my life!! - okay that's a little dramatic but I was having them daily until 14 weeks, they are the bees knees! So so happy that the luck is changing for you beautiful ladies! And it will continue!! Go bird poo!! X

Keiko February is coming around fast! The follicle numbers sound like a good sign your procedure has done something! Bring on some quality eggies!! You are so truly deserving and we are all waiting with you x
    I also have a bag of crinone (lovely stuff!) and some estradot patches and bits and pieces of you would like it! X

Big welcome Tinachris, you are in the right thread! These ladies are so supportive, knowledgeable and just lovely 💖 wish you all the best.

Heyside I'm so sorry for how long this has dragged out. To think of where you should be is a kicker but I too hope now it's all over, you can move onto your next try and that you are more fertile for it! Especially with how long your body held on, it just has to work x

Bluemeeple, BecT and Ducky Hoping everything is going amazing with you both. They worrying really never stops but I hope you are finding reassuring and exciting moments! X

Greenlady Wowzers you're a super chook!!! All the best for EPU! Xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 11-01-2016 at 17:30.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-01-2016),MrsChino  (13-01-2016),Tinachris  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Heyside glad to see the hcg is almost gone. And we'll done getting an appointment with warren next week too!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thats the best way to be @Tinachris positive positive positive, new year new start as they say.

No worries hun I am good now thanks, i had a positive pregnancy test after my last transfer back in November, however it turned out to be non viable and at one point they thought it may have been ectopic. Luckily that wasn't the case and i just had to wait until I naturally miscarried. It has been one long journey and very emotional but it finally came to an end this weekend when I would have been 11 weeks. Just happy to be moving forward now let 2016 be a good year for us all x
    @Heyside what a long, sad & frustrating experience for you 🙁
    Yes, 2016 is going to be great.
    Onwards and upwards 😜

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx @StillHopeful I'm already finding that to be the case 😊

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies - 2016 is all our years. For BFPs, healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries to all the mums and mums to be.

So - quick question for those of you who have done donor egg cycles - how did you get your DH ready and in tip top swimmer condition 3 months out? Our cycle will most likely be late March and DH's results have not been great but not hopeless either - we are doing Wazza's protocol minus the aloe juice (he gags) and icing the boys nightly (so far)... Any other tips?!! Xox

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - one of the few times we're happy to see HCG go down.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-01-2016)