Closed Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Thanks @BecT. Lucky 4th stim? Gosh I hope so!

How are you doing? How many weeks are you now?
    It could be! The most infuriating yet awesome part of IVF is that even when things look grim, miracles can happen Crossing everything!

I'm okay. Been an emotional basket case with DH away and morning/all day sickness lol. 10 weeks yesterday so 1 week and 6 days until 12 week scan which I'm freaking out about just a lil bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek how very nerve wrecking and exciting! It must feel forever waiting for those scans!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well either- and it would be worse without having dp around- especially cause he could give you a break with DD. Hopefully it'll ease up soon! I couldn't imagine feeling nauseous all day, and to top it off in this heat! My goodness it's been terrible the last few days. Thank goodness for air con!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it does lol. The heat has been horrid hey. DD and I have been at my parent's house for a few days so they can feed us lol. I can't handle cooking smells which is really inconvenient! I shouldn't complain, just been a tough week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Great to hear you have started cycling again hun and with all the extras you have added in this time it could definitely be your lucky cycle, good luck hun x
    @BecT - Sorry to hear you are suffering badly with the m/s which must be especially hard with DH away. Can understand you being nervous as you approach your 12 week scan, but hoping the outcome is reasuring for you hun.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (03-02-2016),Keiko2012  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside It could be far worse, I'm just being a whimp because he is away I think. How are you going?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Yay for kick off! I have always had uneven follicle growth too. It’s frustrating hey? I don’t know what the answer is there, I think I’ve just triggered when most of them were the right size knowing that some could be immature and others could be overcooked. Hard to make the right call! But 4th stim lucky sounds pretty good to me – fingers, toes and everything crossed love!

@Heyside Where are you at with your FET love? It's coming up pretty soon, isn't it?

@BecT Yeah, I can imagine MS, heat and toddler taming would not be a good combo when your DH is away. Four more weeks to go, right? I hope the time passes as quickly as it possibly can!

Yep, I had my mental health scan this morning and we still have two buns in the oven, thank goodness. It’s hard not to get caught up worrying about every little thing. This IVF game really mucks up your sense of what’s normal! My 12 week scan is in a couple of weeks, so that will be the big thing (and the next thing to be paranoid about lol).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-02-2016),Keiko2012  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MrsChino! Go bubs go! 🙃🙃 I think I would need weekly mental health scans 😳! This business so trips with your head. I don't think most IVF'ers can really relax whilst being pregnant. It's such a shame. I often think how great it must feel falling pregnant naturally and then having your scans and all is well! Did you get some pics? Will you find out the gender of your bubs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes @Keiko2012 the thought of weekly mental health scans is very tempting! I'm not sure if we'll find out - I'm on the fence but DH desperately wants to know, so I'll probably cave! We didn't get any pics today, but we'll get some in a couple of weeks, all things going well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Great to hear all is well with you and your 2 babies hun. It is awful that after all the IVF us girls can still not relax but its a matter of just taking each step at a time I suppose, hope all is well at your 12 week scan x

Thanks for asking ladies, I take my last progynova and provera tablets tonight and then I have to wait for af which should be over the weekend and then I can start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside That's great you can start again real soon I am crossing absolutely everything for you xo
    @MrsChino hooray for 2 babies! That's great you were offered a mental health scan. And yep, just over 4 weeks until he is home, all going to plan.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-02-2016)