Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - The weather isn't looking good at all hun, wouldn't like to be camping when it hits, stay safe. Frustrating though when you have planned it. Hope af plays ball and arrives Monday. Sounds like you planned well ringing your pharmacy ahead about the saizen, hope it arrives tomorrow for yiu so yiu are organised.

Quick question ladies, we are planning on doing some decorating. Now I know paint fumes are not good in an IVF cycle, is that mainly down to the fumes effecting the developing eggs in a stimulated cycle? Do you think I would be ok painting up until transfer as part of an FET? Don't want to take the risk if it will effect things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside just quickly before I start work, I don't think you painting a room would be a problem at all. As you are doing a FET and you haven't transferred yet. Would definitely avoid it after though! How exciting!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default failed ivf cycle

Hi, i am new to this forum, but need to talk. we have had 2 misscariages and now onto our 2nd failed fet. I am beside myself... not sure what to think or do... need some inspiration. we have done 4 ivf cycles last year, i also was diagnosed with adnomyosis which we shrunk by going on zoladex (forced menopause) for 5 mths last year so we thought this last transfer with our frozen pgd tested emby, great lining and our adnomyosis under control that it would work.... 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2015 View Post
    Hi, i am new to this forum, but need to talk. we have had 2 misscariages and now onto our 2nd failed fet. I am beside myself... not sure what to think or do... need some inspiration. we have done 4 ivf cycles last year, i also was diagnosed with adnomyosis which we shrunk by going on zoladex (forced menopause) for 5 mths last year so we thought this last transfer with our frozen pgd tested emby, great lining and our adnomyosis under control that it would work.... 😢
    I'm so sorry Hun, I don't have much advice I'm all new to this IVF process. Gentle hugs. Do you have any embryos left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @happy2015 - so sorry to hear that. I am doing PGD and the frightening part is that even I get one normal embryo ( after 53 eggs collected and 25 fertilised out of that ) I still might not be successful. So many hurdles. I hope you have some frosties ready to go or if not are able to do another stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun its nice to hear other peoples opinions, I kind of thought that myself but thanks for the confirmation. We started the painting this weekend its been really nice having another focus.
    @happy2015 - sorry to hear about your difficult journey hun, as Green lady said so frustrating thats there are so many hurdles and no guarantees. I have no words of advice I am afraid has your fs advised of next possible steps. Welcome to the thread hun and I really hope you get some success with a bfp soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any sign of AF yet @Keiko2012? We'll all be cheering you on for this cycle! Fingers crossed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MrsChino. Yep all up and running. First day stabs all done and dusted. Let's hope the magic of saizen will work some magic on those eggies. I'm a bit bummed- my follicles are a bit uneven. And Fs doesn't want to see me until next wed... Normally I have scans every 3-4 days so feel a bit odd with it. I'll probably trigger on that day as I don't stim for very long. Anyway we will see.

How are you going with ms? Have you had another scan to peek at those 2 little munchkins?!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @keiko!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BecT. Lucky 4th stim? Gosh I hope so!

How are you doing? How many weeks are you now?