Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news @Green lady. Hope this continues tomorrow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shelby27 - Really hoping you get more luck with your 2 remaining embies hun, do you usually struggle with your lining in an FET? Good luck with your next FET x
    @MrsChino - Thanks hun, sorry to hear you are suffering with MS hope things improve soon. Sounds like a good plan to check in with a scan early on to know what is happening even if its just for reassurance.
    @BecT - Sorry to hear you are suffering with sickness too but I am sure your DD is coping with the simple plain food and maybe hasn't even noticed lol!
    @Green lady - Glad to hear things turned round hun and they managed to biopsy 1 today. Hopefully things will look good tomorrow and you will msnage to get a few more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

I've only ever had one FET and it did look good after they increased my Progynova and I just had to come back the following week, transferred on cd19. Just need to trust it more, this will happen stop thinking the worst positive thoughts!! ☺️

Booked in with acupuncturist ☺️
    Last edited by shelby27; 20-01-2016 at 21:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers #3

Green lady sorry to hear your results aren't what you hoped but glad you got at least one now! As they say 'it only takes one'! I hope that's your baby right there and that a few more catch up for better news tomorrow! X

Keiko and Heyside yay for cycle buddies!! It's not long now! Keiko if you like I can post my left over crinone and other goodies 😁 is that even legal? Lol! Just PM me if you're keen or if you ever come towards dreamworld way I live only 10 minutes from there Brisbane side x

Mrs Chino and BecT.... ZOFRAN WAFERS!! They are honestly life savers! Even pushing through bad smells. My poor kids, that first trimester they couldn't even talk to me in the morning without brushing their teeth first. I feel so mean thinking about it now! But hopefully it eases soon and tbh when you feel better, you freak out! Lol.

I'm going well. I'm noticeably pregnant now! Have had a couple people finally say (like regular checkout people) oh you have a bun in the oven! And when are you due? It's nice to know I don't look like I just have a beer belly anymore but I still think gee that's brave when you ask that question 😂 but I don't have the heart to trick them with a 'huh?' Response lol!
    Baby moves a lot now too which is amazing for my anxiety as after xmas he 'disappeared' for a week and I thought I ate him to death 😳

Still doesn't feel real though! Still dreaming! I can't wait until everyone in this thread feels the same x

Sticky baby dust and lots of love and luck! xoxo
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 21-01-2016 at 03:42.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (20-01-2016),Heyside  (21-01-2016),Keiko2012  (21-01-2016),Tinachris  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also Heyside extra yay for a double transfer!! That's gotta be a game changer! X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady any updates yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - one more was able to be biopsied today and a third was frozen but couldn't be biopsied as there weren't enough cells hatching out. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest as I started from 12 fertilised which is my best even starting point. I know 3 blasts from 12 isn't too bad but the fact two of them are day 6 rather than day 5 gives me next to zero hope about them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady. Sorry that you didn't get more to biopsy. But at least you did get 3 in total. I am hoping that one of them will become your Bub. Will you do a FET whilst you await the results of your tested embies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I think I will prepare for an fet next cycle - so that if I get one normal I will use that and if none normal will transfer the frozen untested one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I think I will prepare for an fet next cycle - so that if I get one normal I will use that and if none normal will transfer the frozen untested one.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (21-01-2016),Tinachris  (21-01-2016)