@Precious40 - I think I will do an fet next cycle with the frozen untested one if both the tested ones come back abnormal. Results won't be back until Friday 12 Feb.
Caesardust. FS#1 just had me on Crinone X 2 a day from ET and AF would show up 13 days after ET. I always wonder if our best embie from our 1st cycle would have made it with better support. Wazza then starts at EPU and has me on Crinone X 2 and pessaries x 1, plus Progynova (2mg X 8/day) and Ralovera (10mg X 8/day), Pregnyal boosters, Clexane, Prednisone and intralipids. AF arrives a few days after beta. My lining is always reasonable pre-EPU and I think I'm on his standard post ET plan. Whilst the drugs make me feel below par, I like knowing that the embie has the best shot. He always checks my hormones at every BT - something else FS#1 didn't worry about.
You cannot express your worries to your FS? I'd imagine extra support drugs would do no harm and will just cost you more, so why shouldn't they let you?
Last edited by Gagingi; 21-01-2016 at 16:12.
@Green lady I've heard of lots of successful day 6 transfers, so I wouldn't worry about that. I actually think our hatching PGD normal that was unsuccessful last cycle was too fast at it was hatching at start of day 5...
You're not inclined to do some banking like the American protocols and go straight to another stim cycle?
The FS had me on 2 crinone per day I think up to 8 weeks initially. Had a bleed at 7 weeks so I ended up staying on it until 12 weeks. I actually had my GP write me a script so I could take it more often (AF always arrived pre blood test for me so I was taking no chances). The GP could only order a limited quantity though because of some restriction with PBS. It turned out the 2 extra boxes I got along with some left overs from previous cycles was more than enough.
@Gagingi - I don't know if my current FS will let me do another cycle to be honest. Maybe he would if pushed but I know his thinking will be that after this cycle I will have retrieved about 53 eggs with 42 mature and if I can't even get one normal out of that then it's very unlikely I ever will. I think I'm heading that way myself in terms of my thinking. I really hoped for a better outcome this cycle given it was was best ever in terms of number fertilised yet I'm nearly in the same position as last cycle when I started with half the number fertilised. Then I wonder if I should try a cycle under Wazzas regime but go to Dr Mooring since I can't afford to wait until next Sept for an appointment. Like everyone I'm just tired and drained of this whole IVF process which is so frustratingly beyond our control.
Bloody Hell Luv!!! An awful scare you just didn't need or want!!
Am glad all is well with your little peanuts onboard
A heavy gush could be an SCH (blood clot in the uterus) that may have burst or something?? Either way, the LO's are ok in there and that's the main thing.
Try to take it easy over from here on in for tomorrow and over the weekend as best as you can
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 21-01-2016 at 17:19.
BlondeinBrisvegas - that's it. I guess they can only let them grow to a certain time on day 6 before they assess that they aren't freezeable. I didn't ask about the fourth blast but assume it wasn't of sufficient quality to freeze.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!