Mine will be on Day 10 of a natural fet if that helps at all.I'm here blossom! : )
Those of you who have had intrallipids or who know enough to have an educated opinion... I need some help making a decision. Have been thinking about this for weeks and it's starting to do my head in!
I'm trying to figure out when I should book my intrallipids for..
I'm estimating that my FET could possibly end up being on Saturday 13th Feb. And obviously that may not be the case.. But thereabouts perhaps.
Since Dr M only does the intrallipids on Saturdays, I don't know if I should book in for the week before (which is only 7 days before transfer) on the 6/2, or the week before that on 30/1 (which is 14 days before 'possible' FET.)
I'm leaning slightly towards 6/2, bcos I'm obviously a tad worried my lining could be an issue and I think I'm doing an unmedicated FET.. Which I guess means if my lining doesn't thicken enough then LB 'could' cancel the FET- (bcos unless I'm wrong, with an unmedicated FET they aren't actually controlling ur cycle so they can't hold things off until my lining thickens further???) At least I would then maybe have time to cancel the intrallipids. I'm just worried about having it too close to FET I guess incase it doesn't work as well... But then I know the CT girls have had it only a day or two before FET's..
But to be honest I'm getting my head into a bit of a mess trying to decide and cover all bases.. OMG some days it feels like this is just a never ending series of
a. questions... b. decisions.. then
c. questioning the decisions..
HELP!! Any suggestions or thoughts??