Closed Thread
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not me @Tahli but that sounds awful. I didn't know these vitamins had side effects. Hope you can get that sorted quick smart.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Precious40  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Has anyone else taking Caltrate or Ubiquinol broken out in burning itchy bright red hives on their face and neck? I feel like my face is on fire and it's so painful. It started out as a rash on my legs a few days ago and has travelled up to my head. I'll go to the chemist tomorrow but just wondered if anyone else had experienced side effects?
    I can't take caltrate, makes me sick in the tummy. But I did take ubiquinol (BioCeuticals) for a long time, just not while I'm pregnant. I've had no reaction to it. The couple of times I've reacted to something I've taken, once I had a rash/itchy palms & feet. The other time it started on my torso & then arms. Do you have some dermaid or something like that you can put on to help?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Precious40  (14-01-2016),Tahli  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ta @Caesardust and @Petal40. I just tried some burns cream (burnaid) on it hoping there might be some anaesthetic in it for relief but nope still on fire. I almost feel like my body is screaming at me to stop putting cr~p in it. It's had enough. Antihistamine delivered to my door right now would be a god send!!
    (apologies for the whinge @Precious40 when you're having such a hard night).
    Last edited by Tahli; 13-01-2016 at 22:46.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Precious40  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Has anyone else taking Caltrate or Ubiquinol broken out in burning itchy bright red hives on their face and neck? I feel like my face is on fire and it's so painful. It started out as a rash on my legs a few days ago and has travelled up to my head. I'll go to the chemist tomorrow but just wondered if anyone else had experienced side effects?
    @Tahli, I was on Caltrate - a really high dose - for years. Not for IVF purposes, just because I rarely eat dairy and I didn't want to lack the calcium in my diet. Anyway, I never had a reaction to it. That doesn't mean you can't have an intolerance though. If you've broken out in a rash that bad it might be a good idea to stop BOTH those meds, and reintroduce one in a week's time. I'd start with the Caltrate. If that works out ok, start the Ubiquinol. If you get a reaction, you know you don't tolerate it well.

Blossom

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Precious40  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovelies!

I wonder, is anyone else like me?

I come on here as soon as I first see daylight, just to make sure there haven't been any overnight emergencies that need my attention. I'm usually still in my jammies!

Then, after a shower, cleaning the house, and feeding the animals I sit down with my breakfast to really dig in and give you all my full attention!

Blossom

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Bongley  (14-01-2016),Caesardust  (14-01-2016),Charlie74  (14-01-2016),Petal40  (14-01-2016),Precious40  (14-01-2016),Summer  (14-01-2016),winsor  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 I check everyday but don't comment as much as I wont cycle again till end of month. I just cant keep up on here. It jumps 5 pages in a day. Spent everyday at the beach watching my son do surf lessons. Been the most relaxing time till now Im on the train heading into the office 😫

Have a good day all. Especially the 40+ in Sydney! Slip Slop Slap!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Bongley  (14-01-2016),Chiefsgirl  (14-01-2016),Precious40  (14-01-2016),winsor  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Good Morning Lovelies.....

I know I haven't been around very much and I know you understand I've been run off my feet with attending to things with DD. However, there is also another reason why I've been unable to participate as much as I'd like to in very recent times.

DP and I are currently in the midst of separating atm. Things came to a head the week before Xmas and the separation occurred (at my instigation) after Xmas. As you can all imagine, it's a difficult time for the both of us especially Ex-DP as he didn't think it would ever come to this though he knew I've been unhappy for quite some time.

Unfortunately, there are too many "irreconcilable differences" between us that cannot be repaired nor resolved (God knows I've tried over the last few years but like a Jack in the box, the issues just keep on raising their ugly head every now and again).

Some of the issues regard fundamental parts of who Ex-DP is as a person...his "make up" & can never be changed. Some of them he's only exhibited in the last few yrs or so...others I thought I could live with...but all have gotten worse in recent times & I just can't/won't do it anymore. He's not a bad person...far from it, it's just that now we've become completely incompatible.

I'm definitely not laying any kind of "blame" entirely at his door. The breakdown of the relationship is just as much my responsibility. I've changed as well and instead of us both evolving together, we've just grown further apart. Anyhoo...there was really no other choice left but to accept that things were never going to change for one reason or another and better for DD's sake as well as our own to admit defeat and end things.

So of course, we now have to negotiate the Co-Parenting thing and Ex-DP is currently weighing up his options on whether to stay here and get his own place or go back to his hometown where his brother and his family are and work there with him for 6 months or so, save as much $ as he can then come back down here and get a place of his own.

He's flying up to his brother this weekend for a week to suss out the lie of the land so to speak as it's been years and years since he's been back so I suspect he's going to find a lot of changes. If he decides he does want to move up there temporarily to work, he'll then ask his boss for a leave of absence (unpaid obviously) so he can do that then still have his current job down here to return to.

Until then, he and I will muddle along here together and live as we have been since just after Xmas...like flatmates (he moved into the spare room as soon as I asked for the separation) and keep things as stable as possible for DD as it's her well being that is most important.

As you all can imagine there's a lot to organise and sort out. Dismantling the life you've known for the last almost 9 years is going to be a pretty lengthy and difficult process, especially doing it when both parties are grieving the loss of that life together not to mention most important of all, trying to do it in a way that will hopefully not impact your child in a negative and permanent way. Am hoping she's young enough for that to happen.

As always, I'll be following along from the sidelines and cheering each and every one of you toward your BFFP's!!! I'll reply when I can but forgive me if I can't do personal's for each and every one of you for a little bit. I suspect there's going to be some rough water for me to negotiate from here on in before I get to the smooth, but I will get there eventuallyxoxox

P.S....Some of the other Lovelies already know about what's going on with me from the other thread when I posted there yesterday afternoon. I thought it best to wait until this morning to catch the rest of you up.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 14-01-2016 at 06:42.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Bongley  (14-01-2016),Gagingi  (14-01-2016),Summer  (14-01-2016),tuxcat  (14-01-2016),winsor  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Good morning lovelies!

I wonder, is anyone else like me?

I come on here as soon as I first see daylight, just to make sure there haven't been any overnight emergencies that need my attention. I'm usually still in my jammies!

Then, after a shower, cleaning the house, and feeding the animals I sit down with my breakfast to really dig in and give you all my full attention!

Blossom
    Yes, I get on pretty early and like to see what's going on too!

@BlondeinBrisvegas I think it sounds like this is a long time coming and as sad as it is, its good that you are making a clean break of it (well as clean as you can when still living together!) for your sake. Hopefully you can start to move on and heal. We are all here for you. Big hugs.

I'm just getting my last intralipids, and just as an FYI it is $350 for 100mls x 2 sessions through genea. I thought it was 750 for some reason.
    Last edited by Bongley; 14-01-2016 at 07:15.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear your news Bib but sounds like it's the best decision for you both and your dd at the end of the day too. Stay strong. Break ups are hard and all of the dismantling will be emotional so we'll be here keeping you going when you're feeling low. Take care and never apologise for not being present xxx

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Bongley  (14-01-2016),Petal40  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear this @BlondeinBrisvegas. It would have been a hard decision to make I'm sure
    Take care of yourself and DD
    We are all here for you xxxxx

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2016),Blossom74  (14-01-2016),Bongley  (14-01-2016)