Go @Tahli you sure made the most of your appt. Im not telling my fs about dr m either. Only thing im.worried about is if I need intrapilids i will need to head to sydney for it.
I must admit since my clinic opened up site close to home and my fs heads the clinic the customer service is excellent. I do mosn about paying fs management fee for managing cycle on top of clinic fee.
Heres to a miracle waiting to happen. I have everything crossed xxx
I can believe someone having a twin pregnancy confirmed late. Doc really had to look for my second baby at my last scan. Turns out it was hiding behind Baby A.
Precious that is one confusing blood test. Fx things turn around and the HCG starts rising again.
Tahli you a braver than me. My FS does not believe in immune issues at all (or supplements). No way would I have discussed with him what I was taking.
I have to say that I agree with @JulieMalooley and can't see why they're keeping you in this limbo for??
Yes, I understand your P4 levels have increased, but your HCG has continued to fall. The increase in your P4 is probably related to the support meds you're on.
Luv, I don't mean to sound insensitive or uncaring. It's because I do care that I'm saying this to you and trying to be truthful if a little tactless in my delivery so please forgive me my bluntness.
If your HCG was rising in line with your P4 levels then I could understand a bit more about wanting you to wait another couple of days, but falling HCG and rising P4?? That doesn't make sense to me at all and I just can't understand your FS's rationale behind the recommendation??
Anyhoo...I can understand if you want to give it another couple of days. I would recommend not waiting until Monday and going on Fri/Sat again
So would i. I dont know if you guys remember when i had to stay on the meds prior to xmas and its a total head fruck!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!