Closed Thread
Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am always a day behind @Precious40 I am sorry Hun I had so hoped your HCG would double. I am not sure now?!!I hope your going okay huge massive hugs. @Tahli yew cockies are my worst nightmare one crawled on me in my sleep last night. I had no sleep after that as he went under my bed, today we did a massive clean out, plus we let of a bomb in our bedroom and we have laid baits. Ewe Yuck seriously we may have to move because of him.I am considering getting a mozzie net at the very least.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-01-2016),Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016),Tahli  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    The therapeutic dose of fish oil is 6g per day for anti-inflammatory purposes, not sure if there is any other advice though to mimic intralipids?

Oh wow. Taking six of these. Wow
    thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and yes they can fly.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-01-2016),Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016),Tahli  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Caesardust I've taken Pregnyl as a trigger and booster in TWT. It's easy once you know how. The first time I triggered with it I was 10-15 minutes late as I crushed the glass into the saline (as I take a double dose I had a spare saline, so could still proceed. I'm not sure what I'd have done otherwise).

It comes in glass ampules (bottles) and you mix saline and powder. If you haven't used them before, it might be a good idea to get the nurse to take you through snapping the top off them (I use a rubber grip cloth). There is a weak/narrow point in the neck of the bottle marked with a black dot (ignore the white line). My pharmacy also doesn't give me syringes/needles with it - those are given to me by FS - I suspect to stop patients triggering without FS's approval, so I'd make sure you have syringes etc when you need them.

At my last ET Wazza put a dose into my uterus 4 minutes before ET. Not sure what this does, but something he apparently regularly does.

I've found that when I've had slight OHSS it has stirred things up a bit, if that is an issue? Otherwise no issues with actually taking drug.
    Thanks so much for all this info. I'll also check out some you tube clips as I don't want to travel all the way to my clinic for the nurse to show me. I never go there anymore. Interesting about the dose in your uterus. I wonder what the fs doing the transfer would say if I suggested that??

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-01-2016),Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Gagingi  (12-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016),Tahli  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Adoption I've looked into here in WA. We couldn't start as we were in the middle of IVF. And here you have to be out of it for one year. Also we couldn't adopt babies because of the age difference. Something like 35 year gap only So that was the end of our search....

I have lovely looking veiny arms. Just not good for giving blood. Hide and seek I seem to want to play....

I've been for a big walk with the dogs this morning. Thinking and thinking

Also have been hooked on watching Making Murder. A must watch ladies. Definitely. Once you get up to episode 4. OMG

I made an appt with my FS. Next Tuesday. Eekkkkk
    What do I ask for my next FET?
    Intripilids I'd like to try. But can't find anyone here who does them. Grrrrr
    I just need to next bubba to STICK

I thought about stopping all meds today... But I feel normal. No cramps. And been drinking and peeing heaps. Gosh this is a head fruck
    @Precious40 I've been watching 'Making of a Murderer' too!!! Totally hooked, we just did two episodes back to back tonight, up to episode 8. What a story, so tense though, not great to watch just before bed. If you like that you should listen to 'Serial' and see 'The Jinx'

Can you get a phone appointment with Dr M? Seems some gals do the immune stuff remotely through him. As an aside, my doc thought the clexane and prednisone were worth doing but he wasn't 100% convinced with the intralipids, I think he only does it if you ask as a 'can't hurt' measure. Having said that I'm booked in for my second (and last) one on thursday if the scan is ok tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bongley; 12-01-2016 at 21:09.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-01-2016),Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Gagingi  (12-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Finally back online after tablet decided to malfunction big time. Had to reset the whole thing. Lost all my passwords but luckily most apps have a "forgot your password?" Email link.

Firstly regarding having an end in mind for TTC. We definitely had one with regard to OE. 6 cycles is what we decided before we started but the reality was I was emotionally done by number 5. It was the FS who decided we should go through more treatment for adeno/ endo and try again. DH agreed because he had 6 stuck in his head and I went along because I was all out of energy to voice my opposition. Anyhow what I am really trying to say is that the end point is a moveable goal post. You can plan for where you think it will be but it isn't until you get there that you know this is it. My last cycle cost me a piece of my sanity but it did get me my BFP.

With regard to Aus adoption we ruled it out early on as the number of babies put up for adoption is so low that we felt our chances of being chosen were slim. DH has had significant health issues that might put people off choosing us.
    I know of someone who went for O/S adoption and waited 5 years for their bub but I am sure they would say it was worth the wait. I also know of a couple who have long term custody of a foster bub. Not the same as adoption I know but they get to keep him until he's finished high school. That was our plan C if OE and DE failed. Oh and you get paid for taking on foster bub's. A great option (I thought) when we had gone through all our money on IVF.

Lastly our harmony test came back ok. I am so bl@@dy relieved but also in a state of shock as I had convinced myself that it was abnormal (the midwife was shocked too. I could tell she thought it was going to to be bad news). Having spent the last week beating myself up for demanding they put the lower quality embie in with the more advanced one... then rehearsing in my head how I would explain it to family and friends (different slants depending on how I thought they would cope with the news) I ended up with itching all over (no physical cause -rash, virus, bites etc) seems it was worrying that caused it. DH was calm but since we got the ok he randomly pops out with phrases like "The babies are ok, they're ok". Wish I could have a glass of champers to celebrate.
    Yippee Luv!!!!

Am so pleased for you both!!! What a frucking relief!!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Gagingi  (12-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016),Summer  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Summer Who does your assessment if you adopt from the Philippines? If I was you I'd put a casual call into them and ask how having a birth child effects your assessment. It may impact on your decision making.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-01-2016),Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016),Summer  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove what wonderful wonderful news. You must be so much calmer now.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-01-2016),Precious40  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40#24

Duplicate post. BH having a fit.
    Last edited by Caesardust; 12-01-2016 at 21:13.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40#24

Duplicate post
    Last edited by Caesardust; 12-01-2016 at 21:14.