Closed Thread
Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1135
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    @Precious40 I really hope they get some answers for you soon, it must be so hard to be in limbo like you are, but I'm glad you are thinking of the next stage of your plan. Hang in there.

AFM no period & BFN. Today I'm really angry, so angry that I allowed that little bit of hope to creep in that has just set me up for a bigger fall.

I hate hoping, allowing for the possibility that a miracle could occur, the secret thoughts of 'what if', no matter how hard I try to be logical & rational when things like this happen (AF is ten days late now) that f**king biatch 'hope' sneaks back in anyway. I hate this.

Oh Luv!! You're only human FFS's!!! Of course you can't help but have that tiny ray of hope particularly because you know you can and have conceived naturally before!! Who wouldn't get their hopes up in that situation??

I think it's time to get off to your GP's asap for some tests to see what those hormones of yours are doing. Maybe your recent illness has thrown things out of whack?? Have you started taking any new meds/supplements that could've done the same??

In the meantime, please be kind to yourself ok Luv?? Don't be angry or berate yourself either for you've done nothing wrong. I'm sure I can speak for the other Lovelies when I say each of us would've thought/hoped for the same if we were in your shoes

It's Sunday, so pop open a nice bottle wine and eat some cheese/crackers and grapes or something with that DH of yours ok??? Hope you enjoyed your mini break away together

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (24-01-2016),Petal40  (24-01-2016),Precious40  (24-01-2016),Summer  (25-01-2016),Tinachris  (24-01-2016),tuxcat  (24-01-2016),winsor  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be asking my FS on Monday for a scan as I'm getting cramps here and there and not sure if it's normal or not.

My first FET was a HRT FET. What other types have worked for you? Or should I try another HRT FET? I'm not really sure what to try or ask for. Any ideas ladies?

Went for a lovely Sunday walk this morning. So gorgeous. A bit of brown gunk again.... So resting now

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2016),Blossom74  (24-01-2016),Caesardust  (24-01-2016),tuxcat  (24-01-2016),winsor  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    I'll be asking my FS on Monday for a scan as I'm getting cramps here and there and not sure if it's normal or not.

My first FET was a HRT FET. What other types have worked for you? Or should I try another HRT FET? I'm not really sure what to try or ask for. Any ideas ladies?

Went for a lovely Sunday walk this morning. So gorgeous. A bit of brown gunk again.... So resting now

I did a low dose Clomid for 5 days with my FET, then had my scan and triggered with Ovidrel a few days later. That was the cycle I got my BFP on.

As for the brown muck, it's awful, isn't it? I got that every few days (most noticeably when i wiped), and I had some mild cramping too. Sometimes it extended around to my back. It's quite unsettling to keep having to see it

Blossom
    Last edited by Blossom74; 24-01-2016 at 12:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15

It can be normal Luv but a scan to rule out ectopic is a good idea just to be on the safe side.

My only other advice is if your cramping gets worse/very painful or you start bleeding heavily etc esp. bright red blood get yourself to A&E just in case.

Other than that...just rest up until you see your FS tomorrowxo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (24-01-2016),Precious40  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies who have had d and c. I started very lightly bleeding Friday week which was 4 weeks post d and c exactly. On Wednesday it became quite heavy and has stayed this way. It is quite unusual for me to have such a heavy period for 5 days now. Is this normal, should I be concerned?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2016),Blossom74  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Ladies who have had d and c. I started very lightly bleeding Friday week which was 4 weeks post d and c exactly. On Wednesday it became quite heavy and has stayed this way. It is quite unusual for me to have such a heavy period for 5 days now. Is this normal, should I be concerned?
    I've usually got quite a light period - 4 days tops, don't need to use anything at night. First one after my D&C was heavier than usual. If you are worried, call your Dr, especially if you are having to change pads etc every hour.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2016),Blossom74  (25-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

@Precious40 What about a natural FET where they just track ovulation with bloods and then you have the transfer with some LP support? I know Genea had said they have seen great success rates with this as its more like a natural cycle.

Just watch the pains and anything odd that you're feeling (if you are). Ive had an ectopic and had some weird referred pain when i was around 6 weeks - around my back and upper abdomen from memory. I never had severe side pain until after it was diagnosed around 7 weeks i think. Also had brown gunk. But it hopefully isnt that, I just want to let you know though that if theres anything untoward you are feeling to get it checked out and to mention it to the Dr. Im trying not stress you out and Im sorry if this has but mine came as an absolute shock as nobody picked it from my symptoms. Hopefully the Dr will get you scanned tomorrow and know more then. Massive hugs and hoping you are as OK as you can be with all this going on.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2016),Blossom74  (25-01-2016),midnite01  (24-01-2016),Precious40  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

@Precious40 My doc wanted to do a natural FET (as tuxcat said) but my cycles were too irregular and long, so I did two 'programmed' cycles with estrogen and progesterone then the last one was a 'stim cryo cycle' which is using puregon to stimulate one follicle then triggering and boosters with ovidrel.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2016),Blossom74  (25-01-2016),Precious40  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    my nurse at rpa mentioned they've seen better results with a natural FET too (though it's same embryolgists/some doctors as genea so could be same as what genea mentioned also)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2016),Blossom74  (25-01-2016),Bongley  (24-01-2016),Precious40  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 best wishes for your appointment with your FS. I hope you get some answers. Thinking of you.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (25-01-2016),Precious40  (25-01-2016)