+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bodies sure can suck!

This is pretty much a vent seeing as I can't take about it with others at the moment

Well I have been feeling very tired, moody, hungry and extra thirsty. I have has the most sorest nipples for the past 2 weeks. Tummy bloating as well.
    I have a 15month old who I still B/F and gosh it hurts to feed.

Any way.... I had that feeling I was and got a test when my nipples first became sore. It had the faintest thin little line I have seen but I could see it. Tested again later that day and same result. I waited a day before using the last test. Blanker then blank. Oh ok lets move on. A few days on I just could not shake the feeling so yep test pack ... 1st - zip, 2nd silly hard to see thin faint as line. hhmm ok :/ so do the last one then next night and zip! Next morning spotting started (Friday) bleeding got heavier and I was like ok AF here get over it move on. Bleeding pretty heavy but I have no been able to stop thinking I am pregnant. Boobs/nipples still sore. Very bloated and cervix is pretty impossible to reach. 3 days now of feeling off colour too. Today at the shops I was silly and got 1 more test. Yep there is that pretty hard almost not there line. I will call it the tease make you insane nobody else can see it line.
    Might have to make an appointment next week to see the GP if I still feel the way I do. It's really strange and never had this before. I have had 3 losses and each time the feeling of being preg stopped straight away. Maybe my hormones are just screwy and giving off silly chemicals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the best bet is to head to the GP so you can get some blood work done. At least that way you can get a definite that you are pregnant or not.
    At first, I thought it was a chemical but if it's still a faint positive then it can't be a chemical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *follow up.... tests are negative and bleeding went from 2 days of very heavy to now med/light.
    I am so tired it's not funny. I also have been feeling sick on and off. Last night I felt really yuck! tummy still a bit bloated
    I think I might be low in iron which can explain ^^
    I wish I could stop the feeling that something is going on. But if I still feel like this next week I will see the gp and get checked.
    Crazy female body