+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Aching legs at 34.5 weeks

I think I spoke too soon. On Thursday night I said "I haven't had any swelling!" tip: don't boast!
    This afternoon my legs have started aching and are slightly swollen. Not a lot, just around my ankle bones.
    Anyone find this happened about now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    God, I only got to 16w, used compression stockings when at work in air conditioning which helped heaps. So did a belly brace....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisau77 View Post
    God, I only got to 16w, used compression stockings when at work in air conditioning which helped heaps. So did a belly brace....
    Oh really?! That sucks!! So aching is part of swelling? Just took my wedding ring and engagement ring off just in case this continues!
    That's horrible you had to do that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just keep an eye on it. If concerned call you ob/midwife. While it is usually just one of those uncomfortable symptoms that comes with being pregnant it can also be a symptom of pre-eclampsia. My midwife said if the swelling doesn't go down after elevation/overnight to go in and get checked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    Just keep an eye on it. If concerned call you ob/midwife. While it is usually just one of those uncomfortable symptoms that comes with being pregnant it can also be a symptom of pre-eclampsia. My midwife said if the swelling doesn't go down after elevation/overnight to go in and get checked.
    Thanks! Will do! I had it on Friday too -the aching more than the swelling and was seeing a doctor so asked him. He wasn't too concerned but said baby is a large baby so maybe that's why everything had started to ache! I also had good blood pressure.
    Will keep an eye on it though. Thanks.
    I'm bad and tend to sit with my legs crossed under me. That's probably not helping!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet85 For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (10-01-2016)