+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pre-natal exercise class Hornsby

Hi there,

Does anyone know any pre-natal exercise class in Hornsby? I'm keep looking for an aerobic class or exercises class where I can meet other mums.
    Any idea is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
    Cheers,
    Caroline

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I live near Hornsby and I found a lady pre- and postnatal exercise classes. I talked to her and she seems to be really nice. She also provides personal training sessions for very good prices, but if you prefer to meet other mums, I would go to the classes. As far as I know it starts from this February.

Have a look at Google, I think her advertises herself as FITMOM (the web page address was fitmom.com.au I think, but I lost the flyer she gave me). Look for "fitmom" and "Hornsby", you should definitely find her.

I hope I could help.

Jenyy

Similar Threads

1. Post Natal PT recommendations
    By Clarky13 in forum Adelaide
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 12:38
  2. Getting a second opinion - What should I get checked out? (post-natal)
    By Little Ted in forum Postnatal & General Women's Health Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 30-03-2015, 20:50
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 15:51