+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sydney couple looking for a miracle - Asian descent

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year!

My husband and I are looking for a miracle this year Possibly meeting an angel who may be able to help us with our situation.

We are in our mid-30's, both our parents are of Asian descent and have been trying to conceive for the last 5 years. We have tried many things including multiple IVF procedures in Australia and even some international treatments. Number/Quality of my eggs aren't in the best shape and endometriosis caused this to make pregnancy for us even more a challenge.

As you could imagine, I have done multiple tests and my doctor tells me that the lining of my uterus is very healthy so there is no problem in being pregnant and also my husband's sperm is in a very good shape so as long as we can find an egg donor, the chance of us having a successful pregnancy is as high as (if not higher) other couples with no complications.

We are strong and we will keep trying, until.

Other than this complication, we both have a really rewarding career and our lifestyle (in my humble opinion) is perfect to start a family. My husband and I obviously love each other very much and this complication has only brought us closer - we are stronger than ever before!

I do need to be honest, it has been very tough for us. There have been some financial pressure put on us from many treatments but luckily we are in a good space financially to have been able to deal with that without too much stress. Emotionally, however, it has been very tough. We have both moved to Sydney from New Zealand so we do not have too much family support here which I think made things a little harder.

Even writing this post has made me feel a lot better and I want to keep writing but I'm mindful that I shouldn't make this too long so it's uncomfortable to read it!

Thanks for the opportunity to be able to share my story with you and thank you for reading too.

If you feel you could help, it will be great if we could catch up.

Thanks again, Hope everybody has a really productive year and you all achieve all of your personal goals this year!

Cheers,
    Palmtree

Thanks
    Reviews

Default asian egg donor

hello there, I am 27 yrs old asian interested to help you out. email me if you need asian egg donor. my email m.laeya318@gmail.com