+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummamegs View Post
    Thank you so much for your response and your reassurance. It's helped ease my mind a little. I've heard some bad reviews about CBD tests so I won't be wasting any more money on them for now. I need to relax and let things go, but it's quite difficult not to over think everything. Thanks again
    Oh don't you worry, I am constantly fretting over this pregnancy based on four mc's in the past (plus one healthy pregnancy). I cannot relax, cannot stop worrying, cannot stop freaking out about everything. I completely understand how you feel! 780 is a good hcg, so that's a great first step. Good luck, and let us know how you get on 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took another hpt this morning (smu because fmu has never given me good results). As much as I'd like to see the test line even darker, I'm happy that it's at least not getting lighter. I know some people will think it's crazy to continue testing, but for my own peace of mind I have to. I woke up with terrible back pain too but I know it can be normal. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452293930.101760.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mummamegs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took another hpt this morning (smu because fmu has never given me good results). As much as I'd like to see the test line even darker, I'm happy that it's at least not getting lighter. I know some people will think it's crazy to continue testing, but for my own peace of mind I have to. I woke up with terrible back pain too but I know it can be normal. Attachment 77301
    You're not crazy. Do whatever makes you feel better!

The back pain worries me too, it's so normal yet I don't like it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The control line is getting even lighter which means it's trying to make your test line darker (it can't get much darker) so great sign 😊 Get your bloods done again and I'm sure you will see they have risen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    You're not crazy. Do whatever makes you feel better!

The back pain worries me too, it's so normal yet I don't like it!
    Thanks hun I'm feeling much more at ease today after that test. Taking deep breaths and thinking positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took another hpt this morning (smu because fmu has never given me good results). As much as I'd like to see the test line even darker, I'm happy that it's at least not getting lighter. I know some people will think it's crazy to continue testing, but for my own peace of mind I have to. I woke up with terrible back pain too but I know it can be normal. Attachment 77301
    Looks like progression to me.. Test line slightly darker and control line lighter.
    Completely understand the re testing for peace of mind. When do you get your next bloods done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi, my test lines never got darker (but didn't get lighter) and digital never went above 2-3 weeks.

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant

Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for more reassurance ladies I don't have a referral for further bloods. Doctor was happy with the initial result and will be going for a scan in 2 weeks time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's nothing in your tests or blood result that would have me concerned at all. That line can't get any darker. Good luck with the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that the darkness of the line REALLY doesn't correlate with the beta number. I had my beta yesterday of 9000+, and my BFP the night before that was SOOO faint (I took 2, same brand "predictor early pregnancy test") that I was convinced I was gonna get a BFN or chemical. And to add, the second line took like half an hour to show up (supposed to be 5 min). So, conclusion, don't bother with the HPTs. I am also in the waiting game for 7 week scan, here's hoping both of us will be fine! Good luck!